Trading the indicators

Aussie reaching for bottom trendline

SP adnd U/Cad - U/Cad trying to break into the fibs

euro adn swiss on the 2hr as the chart above 2hr.

Euro looking standing on 38% target fib at 1.2497 bottom trend at 1.2460ish, swiss looking for .9634, beginning of fibs

Aussie 2hr - completes bottom trendline

E/JPY on the 2hr chart

Gbpusd is hitting same trendline as earlier this week… I’m going in long with a stop just under 1.5775

I entered at 1.5782

10 pip SL at 1.5772 and TP @ 1.58

UK100 main chart with overlay of cable on the daily Banker - the indicators are from the weekly and the UK100 is definitely into the top indicator - both the trendline bottom and the 75 ma are matching up - however you always come out of your trades positive, so I would tend to bet with you

I am taking half off and moving SL to break even at 1.5790…

This one is a bit of a risky one … Just looking for a bit of a draw back after the plummet…

Next week is going to be crazy I think…

cable 5 min

careful Banker this one may not play nicely

Alright… Half off and Set remainder to BE and I will let this one run now… I’ll move tp to 1.5815

I agree, this trendline is weakening…

Lol… :slight_smile: I wish my iPhone could play GIFs properly

If you haven’t noticed… I like playing the 15 pips on either side of a 00 level as support and resistance. :slight_smile:

Thank god you cannot play gifs - I am sure you would like some payback to me…lol. No I like your plays, but with this one - Bernankes speech tomorrow at 0700 pacific is not in your favor -

:smiley: it was in my favor because I just made 6 pips… BE trade was taken out

I am too lazy to make coffe - running out to the store - and yes, even in the country we have a general store that serves coffee.

For some reason I don’t see “Forex Woman” running much…

How many beaver pelts are you going to take to trade at the general store?

I will bring one back for you too - you just need to pick the beaver fur out of it