Trading the indicators

With the six pips I just won I’ll go to Starbucks…

I’m on the hunt for a BEEB on 30 min GBP USD now… May not see that today though.

You will need to make more profit then that today to go to starbucks

Pffff… You have no idea how many lots I’m using.

An astute observer would have noticed how price went up right when I bought… And fell once I took half off :wink:

Okay - lets just look at euro first. Euro broke through the indicator mid august - the only time it landed in the indicator it was able to climb back above the bite(red line) and 75ma - now it is back in the indicator well below the 75ma and crossed the bite - it looks like the bottom trend line is the target - however this time I wonder with the M pattern it is forming if the breakout base will be closer to where it is going around 1.2370

Ok… Let’s see your pretty charts on audusd.

Not yet, I just finished cable - on the daily, I do not even like this pair, even though my trending charts do not show it, cable is below the indicator the bite is at 1.5752 and the target more then likely is the daily trendline - then again it may just bounce off of the top base at 1.5730 and keep its uptrend going

I do not want to even hear it banker I forgot to put the chart in above post

Why would you do cable before aud… That’s not even alphabetical…

4hr chart Aussie. well below the indicator and 75ma - yesterdays high confirmed top trendline, todays low challenges the support from the weekly. Indicator is only twice displaced, so pretty close to what the 4hr chart is on - but right now the green line has become the resist to cross and close above

Omg… Waiting for you to highlight your charts is like waiting for the usdcad to move 3 pips… yawns

some learners are just not quick to get the whole pic - did not want to see you try and hurt yourself again

cable long trade

Ok you got the technicals right on AUD… Sentiment is pretty negative on Australia/Asia at the moment… If china pmi surprises to upside, and RBA is upbeat. And bernake is dovish… Could make for a very positive week for the pair next week…

It was a scalp… And a successful one I may add.

Worth many animal pelts in your backwoods currency :wink:

Grasshopper is so pleased master approves

… you still do not like my shark attack…lol

I do not condone arson or animal acts of violence…

I happen to be a shark survivor in real life… Both my feet are now gone.

this is interesting euro on the 5 min is heading into the indicator but has run into the fib placement line - usually the fib placement lines hold