Trading the indicators

So the first drop in commodities was the result of a report from chinas bank saying they won’t ease monetary policy… The second drop was from poor retail sales figures and company operating profits from Australia…

I can’t kick myself too much as chinas report could not be anticipated… I probably should have waited until after Aussies release though.

UCad has covered. Now lets see if it can stay above. 9850

Aussie 30 mins

5min Aussie

SP top U/Cad bottom 4hr charts - still ranging

euro 1hr

Banker if U/Cad can hold that bottom then this is the pattern it is making

ITS A TRAP! - YouTube

I hate it when you think the supports are going to hold

…I had separation anxiety from my desktop today

So annoyed watching nzdusd go up right now…

Lol separation anxiety… cider fixes anxiety

It will only go up till Aussie reaches 1.0278(I think)

haha… I had too many ciders yesterday… my trading judgment is still being effected methinks

there was a big dairy auction today in new zealand… that is what that big spike upwards was… I was just there a few months ago… nothing but cattle and sheep… so it would make sense.

Farting Dinosaur Milk Ad - YouTube

…and you should look where you open your ciders…

Those cavemen look an awful lot like women in Canada…

Aussie falling, I do not think the caveman look so attractive as the cavewoman

SP top and U/Cad bottom 15 min chart

4hr SP and U/Cad

4hr Aussie

Looks to me like the Usdcad is building a base at .9850… I will long at .98525, sl at .9843 and TP at the hourly 100 sma.

Another supporting factor is it is a US holiday today, so unlikely to see a break of this support on light volumes.

The ISM manufacturing PMI tomorrow morning can move the market so if I’m not in this trade by tonight, I will cancel the order and wait until after the release.