Trading the indicators

It will cover

Eventually lol

Well sometimes I just gotta scratch my head… Despite fundamentals the Roo covered it’s gap…
You were right Kate :wink: now I’m going to take the week off.

I still may not be entirely wrong though, I did say I think 1.0320 will be as high as it goes until NFP tomorrow… I have my SL at 1.0325

Empty your inbox… I can’t PM you until you do haha

Twiddles thumbs waiting

Housekeeping is not one of my specialties - I kind of like the clutter and mess

Ok Banker - so not only a stimulus pkg but also a rate cut - looked around the futures and indices - seems to be a fear of the housing bubble popping - eyes on the home loans tomorrow at 2130hrs. Then of course Chinas manufacturing and retail in the am - the swap traders will also effect aussie as risk for 25bp cut is at 49% for October cash rate day. ECBs euro bond buying announcement helped push Aussie back up. So the question is where is its supports and resists - if the play is to short. Aussie has 3 weeks before cash rate day and however long till they announce a stimulus pkg.

15min Aussie

do not Banker - looks like full stop on trend - head and bottom top on the 1 day - 1.0385 or lower price goes back down - needs to break the longterm trend - this may be a huge enough risk event coming up - it just may do that

we will see - you have two advantages over me -1) sleep 2) my charts will not trace back on weekends - you know the learner charts. However my breaks are similar to yours 1.0430 - however come sunday and price fails below 1.0285 then retests long term bottom trend

U/Cad 4 hr chart - price below bottom trend - however has fallen below before - pivot points above - best case U/Cad rises back into trend and challenges 61%fib at .9813 - worst case cannot break back into trend and falls to next fib level.

China - Industrial Production down again, retail sales held - inflation up - see how Aussie opens

Okay everybody turn your computer on the side to read above

15 min Aussie

Aussie 1hr - looking for Aussie to cross below mid trend / fib line into the indicator

4hr Aussie - could not break into the next above fib level - now below the previous - looking to test 1.0359

U/Cad 15 min - bottom held - now it needs to get above the bottom trendline

3min Aussie - although trading session has just began - Aussie testing the 20ma - blue dots are pivot swing - if price can get below the dots then this will become resist - see what happens

1hr Aussie - the bars leading up are a nice short pattern set up - price is fighting heading into the indicator

Home loans Aussie -1.0% - lets see if it will bust bottom trend on 1 min