Trading the indicators

Aussie 1hr

AUD GDP release will be tonight… Last time this moved the market substantially… If it falls short, this maybe the catalyst that gets the pair down to the 1.0185 level. Whereupon I will probably join you in a long entry.

SP500 top chart U/Cad bottom chart 4hr

Euro top and Swiss bottom 4 hr

Aussie 1hr - price has respected the fibs coming down - looking for 1.0170 to hold and start crossing back up - next target is 1.0210

SP and U/Cad 15 min chart - market above indicator - see if U/Cad can remain above

I’m longing the Roo with a market order here… At support, with a potential trendline forming… SL is tiny at 1.01785

I will move SL to break even… 1.0184 if price breaks 1.0190

Alright… 15 mins later I got my level I was watching… SL is now moved to BE I may TP at 1.0215 if I don’t get taken out at BE… Risk free trade at this point.

Still in the trade… Trendline reaction is becoming more apparent… It will get interesting in an hour or two as the market starts position for the employment numbers…

If I get taken out at BE no biggie… It will allow me to re position after the release.

On target aud employment may spark a brief recovery past 1.0200…

SP top U/Cad bottom 1hr chart -SP break to the top - couple more points and it will breakout, U/Cad breaks bottom

Aussie 1hr testing top fib line 1.0284

Ok Banker, keeping with the ECB statement - the initial response by markets was positive. 4hr chart

Euro 1 hr. Now we could make the argument euro has touched top trendline and now heading down - however the cross trend is in the way. The fib targets are reasonable taken from the 4hr - so we are hoping that 1.2620 holds - fails then cross trend. ECB was positive with the rest as you know

Aussie above trhe 75ma - held long term trendline at 1.0184. Starting into new uptrend with bottom fib target at 1.0249 which needs to hold to keep uptrend intact. mid trendrisk line is at 1.0253 presently - another indicator which price has got to be respectful of.

1 Like

careful Banker - sp slipping U/cad rises

Blah this move on Roo is fishy… Bad news from Aussie… Bad news from china… I see this as a false move to sucker in some idiot traders.

You may see rail tracks on the 30 min Roo chart at next bar close…

Aussie needs to break 1.0260 to break low - looks like Aussie is going to cover gap hey Banker - touch 75ma at 1.0323 before fall -

Looks like some stopping power at 1.03

Lol you are really Pushing for that gap to get covered …