Trading the indicators

Well, sorry, the indicators and trend lines are back - you simply need all the tools to make the best assessment of price action. So price stopped at the 100ma and turned down through the indicators, past the 75MA and again is challenging the 38% target fib which now lines up with the bottom uptrendline. See if price action can break through and head to 1.0074. UCad is still targeting 1.0320ish

PipJoker, I still am trying to refine the idea - I came to babypips hopefully to find other traders that may contribute to ideas or methods but got only one reply, which was a little downhearted. For what it is worth I stripped the trading system down to what I know is an absolute the 75MA and the regression forecast 50(one hr) on a 15min chart. Then added the target fibs. My focus pair is the AusUsd with Moodys suggestion of a possible downgrade due to their housing sector coming down the pipes. Here is the chart;

Here is the same idea with the EurUsd on the 1min chart using the regression forecast 50(3min)

Same idea on euro using 1min chart. If you could have stayed awake or had a partner your win from after midnight to now would be around 135 pips

Aussie 1 min. Thinking out loud. At the beginning of the 1min run -price got above the 75ma and the regression, my regression dots finally threw a blue bullish dot and continued up. Presently price is below the regression line but has not threw a 3dot red bear sign in a row, plus price remains above the 75ma. Need price to cross above the regression line to confirm a higher run or cross below the 75ma to affirm price is trending down. However with price below the regression line relunctant to reenter trade higher.

Kate25, i do understand your frustration and disappointment of babypips community. Sometimes it can be harsh. You just got unlucky in the beginning. Most of my met traders are kindhearted.

I hope you can understand my frustration aswell. Most newcomers at babypips imagine they will find mentors, teachers who can help them. Unfortunately most of the time they will find disappointment, like yourself or fall into false game where they think they are mentored by a successful trader, when hes just another “wannabe”. Thats why i am trying to gather as much peoples real/demo myfxbook accounts as possible.

And people such as yourself, who find a system which is working can help others. Thus not repeating your unfortunate circle.

Hope you can make up your mind and contribute your myfxbook account to 301 Moved Permanently.

Thank you either way!

This one worked out very nicely.

Maybe anigreen - something alittle more simple - dots are a regression slope. Here is the 1 hr. I will post a 1 min below

1 min Aussie

Aussie 1 minthrough regression, and 75TMA

Aussie 1 min - playing the regression

1 min Aussie still below the regression dots

Aussie 1 min down from the cross under regression - downtrend confirmed with 75TMA

Aussie 1 min showing break at 1.0198, crossed under regression at 1.0230

1 min Aussie below the regression - 15 pips positive

1 hr Aussie showing below the regression around 1.0420, still below

Aussie 1 hr needs to close below the regression at 1.0244 to continue down trend

Aussie 1 min

Aussie 1 min this AM crossing above and below regression

Aussie 1 min, 20 minutes after last post - still above regression