Trading the indicators

Aussie 1 min still above regression, but price touched 61% fib - looking for a move down now

1 min Aussie with short entry below the regression

1 min crossed regression

Aussie 1 min

Aussie 1 min price below the regression. However see the 1 hr chart below

Aussie 1 hr with price crosses on the regression

Sorry about that. Let me see if changing the regression to the 5 min, works better.

1 min Aussie

1 hr Aussie

Aussie 1 min - above regression. Targeting 1.0483

Aussie on the 1hr. Indicators green line is a 21MA from a 2hr chart, black line 75ma and the dots are regression forecasts. As long as Aussie remains above the regression dots, remains bullish, however still below the 161% fib target at 1.0483.

5 min Aussie - black line the 75ma and the dots remain the regression, however the green line is a 50MA from the 30 min chart overlkayed the 5 min. The idea is that price traveling above a higher timeframe MA remains in a bullish mode, once crossed below we can say the opposite - just an idea I am tossing around with the MAs.

Aussie 1 hr. Trend is shifting with price below regression dots, however price still above 50MA on 5 min on chart below

5 min aussie with green line 50MA 30 min overlay to 5min chart

1 hr Aussie with regression dots above price. See next chart of 5 min Aussie

5 min Aussie, price remains above the greenline(50MA from 30min chart) -

Aussie first target 1.0411, end target 1.0294. Watch to see if bottom trend line holds.

Aussie above chart 1 hr.

This chart Aussie 5 min. below the 75MA(blackline) below greenline(50MA), however above the regression dots.

You should not lose sight of your goal.

I presume your goal is to make money and achieve financial freedom of some sort. That should be your primary driver.
You seem self-reliant enough and currently doing ok. I think you just need to keep that up.

All the best for you

Thanks Fring, just a low moment.