Trading the news

Yes, by avoiding news trading you will get nothing. If you monitor the news trading completely of course very rapidly you can be able to trade during news. and always try to make sure real fundamental knowledge which always supportive to predict the market during news.

1 Like

It is the better option compared to losing money because you donā€™t know enough about trading news. Obviously, one can learn, but that takes time and meanwhile one should not lose money needlessly.

No doubt, learning news trading is always complicated; and it takes time to understand the principalā€™s of the news trading.

Donā€™t.

If youā€™re really jonesing and canā€™t control yourself, wait for the price to settle and take your risk there. If you donā€™t know what this actually entails then just donā€™t.

@aceofspace

Mate, you must be Americanā€¦ right ?

Please Excuse us Aussies over her ok hehe
but do me a favour[quote=ā€œaceofspace, post:24, topic:133655ā€]
If youā€™re really jonesing and canā€™t control yourself
[/quote]

Please explain these terms to me because i donā€™t get it

Jones, Jonesā€™s , Jonesing - what is a Jones, i donā€™t get it

I get ā€¦ A CUP OF JOE i know itā€™s coffee, but i donā€™t know if it also applies to Tea

but the last one this, Iā€™ve heard in Metallica Songs and Bon Jovi Songs
HIT PATRICK HIT THE LIGHTS

what is HIT PATRICK

do you know what this is ?
this has been on my list of things to find out for a while and since you brought up Jones, I figured iā€™d ask.

the last time i heard it was on the movie Big Stan before he went to prison and the gay guy said
Just to keep up with the Jonesā€™s if you know what i mean

NOā€¦ I DONā€™T KNOW WHAT HE MEANS hehe

I want to know from experts , news trading can always profitable by using trading signal ?

Iā€™ll think about it. But nevertheless, your words are too pretentious. Take it easy mate.

@JimmBlack
Fair enough, i only ask that you consider it and think about it, the intention is good though.
be cool

1 Like

According to me, there is no signal in Forex trading which works permanently, itā€™s all about temporary.

Not agree completely, I know so many trading signals are found to be scams but there is of course. I am just looking for a best source which always makes sure most accurate Fx signal. Because , I have not enough knowledge to survive in Fx trading.