Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Wild day for the Pound but Euro seems to have won out, EURAUD has a strong trend going, any pair with a spread of more than 2% is worth a look. We currently have 4 pairs that meet that requirement

2 Likes

what time zone are you using, Daily close is 17:00 period, there is no midnight. Make sure you are using a Forex charting system , a stock charting system that also shows Forex will not have true prices and daily candle does not close until midnight

2 Likes

Dennis,
Your alligator is moving in a different direction.

And it looks like he’s gained about 100 pounds.

What are you feeding that critter?

1 Like

Prescription: to be taken freely whenever appropriate, for over 18’s only…

1 Like

Democrats :yum: it is really the only thing they are good for

2 Likes

US stocks took a hit today which was good for the Yen as it finished above all others, yesterdays leader Euro was hit the hardest, and what has been a recent trend the CHF did best against the Yen and Top Trade AUDCHF cracked the +200 Pip mark, last two SW trades have both topped +200 pips, lets keep that trend going

Note, September can be a bad month for US stocks, if that plays out, look for a strong Yen

4 Likes

We continue to ride the AUDCHF* down, look at that 3-day pullback at the beginning of the week, classic bear flag

3 Likes

For once I am on time and the system is down for maintenance, oh well

We saw lots of love for the Pound today as it races to unseat CHF, Pound was #8 just a week ago

4 Likes

Down day for Yen as US stocks rally

1 Like

some consolidation happening and a little strength in comodity currencies

3 Likes

Hey D, whats up. Thanks again for the thread. Anywho, someone is claiming you are booking 25% per month, just to let you know.

The Ever Ear On The Rail VIPER

2 Likes

sorry to disappoint, only huge phantom pips to be seen here, everyone takes a look, then can’t be bothered to even trial a demo, so they move along. Who can show some results for even 1 lonely trade, not even the OP, how hard can it be? why does he even bother?

I beg to disagree. I’m continuing to book profits! Why would anyone need to show someone else their trades? Nothing is for sell, nor is the SW system subscription based. Use the SW for guidance/fundamentals then look for technical reasons to be in the trade.

This is not a Welfare/Medicaid thread. Put your big boy pants on and study like we all have!

3 Likes

disagree all you want, but I’m still not seeing anyone post up any actual trades placed and held open for the days required, not even on demo. you go ahead and believe all you want, Forex is full of witch doctors and

and if you don’t contribute, your just like every other klingon reading this thread ha ha ha

@The_Snowman Please kindly remove this thread from your watch list, You can’t be with us if you are against us.

3 Likes

O come on, a guy come in here and asks you to think about it logically and all you got is to say is pizz off?

why hasn’t anyone done any follow up? Everyone wants the holey grill and here it is but not enough energy even to act on it? wow, better find some help for that procrastination problem one of these days! YeeHaa

1 Like

@The_Snowman Please go your way and leave us in freedom

2 Likes

@The_Snowman you could always demo this yourself, and post the results, or are you too afraid of a positive outcome, or are you like most beginners in forex, wish to be spoon fed, not have to do any work, and want some else to do it for you. If you don’t have anything positive to say, then why bother.

2 Likes

Yes exactly jaystarks. Look there are trolls everywhere. They have to write nonsense to try and feel relevant. Likely no-one listens to them in their own life. Best bet is to simply not respond and increase their sense of irrelevance. I find this thread useful. It is the only one I subscribe to. Incidentally bpips is a shadow of its former self. When I was regularly posting a few years back it was active and invigorating with professional traders giving real guidance on how to develop your understanding of the market. The way it is going it looks like its days are numbered which is unfortunate

5 Likes