GBPUSD is now positive after the pullback

1a

1 Like

a little more consolidation, GBP and EURO look ready to break higher

I hope you own some silver,

2 Likes

Silver has gone parabolic

1 Like

Instead of getting our breakout move we saw both Euro and Pound pullback against the dollar, My normal charting service is down for maintenance so I can’t update my rankings but these two charts below should tell the story.

3 Likes

Note; I will be traveling this weekend and into next week, my next update to this thread will be Wednesday

3 Likes

NZDUSD still @200ma H4, hope may regain strength.

5 Likes

Safe travels

1 Like

still gbp and gold uptrend intact.

1 Like

I am back, it does not look like a missed much as we consolidate

1a

Here is where we stand compared to Friday, Top 3 and Bottom 3 have not changed

2 Likes

hi Dennis,
This is silver h1 chart, as it has strongly broken 200sma in h1 on 11/08/20. So we have to wait to buy near h4 200sma or sell near 200sma h1. Or i am missing something.

1 Like

Hey Dennis,

I cobbled together the SW Ratings and Rankings for last week (when you were away).

The numbers are correct — they’re your numbers, just copied and pasted together.

SW - Dennis - 2020.08.07

2 Likes

New Zealand has finished it’s 3-week fall from #1 , both EURNZD and GBPNZD look interesting

1a

3 Likes

No big changes, top three and bottom remain the same, Top Trades EURNZD and GBPNZD are positive and up in early Monday trading

2 Likes

acc to dennis, eurnzd and gbpnzd already have given signal on 3rd aug 20. Only psycology to learn with this method is “PATIENCE”. (not small amt but huge :money_mouth_face:) Hats off Dennis.

2 Likes

Absolutely…

1 Like

Did you buy the dip?

Gold, silver and gold miners are on the move again after a one day correction

and Bitcoin is also breaking out,

No change in the rankings, Yen was strongest on the day

Top Trade EURUSD looks ready to break higher

1a

It took a while but Top Trade GBPUSD finally broke out as well as EURUSD

1 Like

big day for the US dollar, that is a very bearish looking red candle on the GBPUSD, price is being held up by the 200ma on the 1hr, if that fails this trade may be done

1 Like