Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

No change in the rankings, Yen was strongest on the day

Top Trade EURUSD looks ready to break higher

1a

It took a while but Top Trade GBPUSD finally broke out as well as EURUSD

1 Like

big day for the US dollar, that is a very bearish looking red candle on the GBPUSD, price is being held up by the 200ma on the 1hr, if that fails this trade may be done

1 Like

Dennis,

What are your thoughts on the eur/usd?

KC

1 Like

@frandlost

I’m not Dennis, but I think that there is a very very high probability that EUR/USD is going up.

2 Likes

Since it was asked, EURUSD pulled back to the 200ma on the 1hr chart and held, as long as it says above this moving average it is a buy but remember this trade has already given us 500 pips, I prefer to play with the house’s money on reentries

GBPNZD is back at #1 and if you were patient and survived yesterdays drawdown you were well rewarded today

1 Like

Off-topic, but I hope I am not the only one here making money on Tesla

3 Likes

Yes! Good days…do you think the split at the EOM will increase demand for this stock?

1 Like

based on today’s price your 1 share will become 5 priced at 400 a share, my guess for what it is worth those 5 shares will some day be worth 2000 each, that is if the Fed can keep their money printing ponzie scheme going a while longer

1 Like

I am not sure what is wrong with Trading Station, I had to pull these numbers from Trading View they should be pretty close, Top Trade GBPNZD on Friday took back most of Thursday’s gains, It is a new week and the Fed printing press has been running all weekend so get ready for another "nothing makes any sense " week of trading

sleepy day in FOREX land

Big moves against the Yen, Top Trade GBPNZD is slowing taking back Friday’s selloff but the one I like here is GBPJPY, not yet a Top Trade but that is a very bullish 3 candle pattern, price is sitting just below major resistance, we break above that this could give you 500 pips very quickly

2 Likes

CHFJPY is at a multi month resistance level, not saying it will breakout, but worth watching, take smaller positions on lower time frames and try to hold them for longer, assuming there is positive movement

1 Like

Have been riding the GBPJPY since the start of August…

How’s the manipulation of prices during today’s New York Session…Quite something to behold…

What artificially goes up… Must be artificially brought down!!!

1 Like

GBPUSD has been an SW Trade since July 31st and it is back on top, how anyone could still be holding it from day one but it looks ready to move higher

1 Like

The rating for NZD needs to catch up with what’s happening; will USD remain weak after Jackson Hole?

2020-08-27_11-06-07

On Tuesday I told you GBPJPY is the one I was watching, and today it becomes a Top Pick. If you never traded GBPJPY before know this one can get pretty wild, there is a reason it is called the Dragon

And there it goes, JPY weak on all pairs, don’t worry, plenty of time to catch pips when this develops into a full on TREND

1 Like

Japan prime minister Shinzo Abe reportedly plans to resign due to health reasons

The yen has strengthened on the headline here with USD/JPY falling from 106.70 to a session low of 106.21 as the Nikkei takes a tumble, falling by over 1% now.

NHK reports that Abe is planning to resign due to health reasons and wants to avoid disruptions to the government due to his illness. This goes against prior reports that he is expected to carry on with his incumbent position until next year.

1 Like

We closed the week with big moves in the commodity sector, Long term Top Trade AUDUSD is back on top again. A trader with a wide stop and long term outlook could be still holding this trade from April 30th, up about 800 pips. Wish I could say I am one of them but I did make money on this trade earlier

look how simular the AUD and S&P 500

1 Like