Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

still gbp and gold uptrend intact.

1 Like

I am back, it does not look like a missed much as we consolidate

1a

Here is where we stand compared to Friday, Top 3 and Bottom 3 have not changed

2 Likes

hi Dennis,
This is silver h1 chart, as it has strongly broken 200sma in h1 on 11/08/20. So we have to wait to buy near h4 200sma or sell near 200sma h1. Or i am missing something.

1 Like

Hey Dennis,

I cobbled together the SW Ratings and Rankings for last week (when you were away).

The numbers are correct — they’re your numbers, just copied and pasted together.

SW - Dennis - 2020.08.07

2 Likes

New Zealand has finished it’s 3-week fall from #1 , both EURNZD and GBPNZD look interesting

1a

3 Likes

No big changes, top three and bottom remain the same, Top Trades EURNZD and GBPNZD are positive and up in early Monday trading

2 Likes

acc to dennis, eurnzd and gbpnzd already have given signal on 3rd aug 20. Only psycology to learn with this method is “PATIENCE”. (not small amt but huge :money_mouth_face:) Hats off Dennis.

2 Likes

Absolutely…

1 Like

Did you buy the dip?

Gold, silver and gold miners are on the move again after a one day correction

and Bitcoin is also breaking out,

No change in the rankings, Yen was strongest on the day

Top Trade EURUSD looks ready to break higher

1a

It took a while but Top Trade GBPUSD finally broke out as well as EURUSD

1 Like

big day for the US dollar, that is a very bearish looking red candle on the GBPUSD, price is being held up by the 200ma on the 1hr, if that fails this trade may be done

1 Like

Dennis,

What are your thoughts on the eur/usd?

KC

1 Like

@frandlost

I’m not Dennis, but I think that there is a very very high probability that EUR/USD is going up.

2 Likes

Since it was asked, EURUSD pulled back to the 200ma on the 1hr chart and held, as long as it says above this moving average it is a buy but remember this trade has already given us 500 pips, I prefer to play with the house’s money on reentries

GBPNZD is back at #1 and if you were patient and survived yesterdays drawdown you were well rewarded today

1 Like

Off-topic, but I hope I am not the only one here making money on Tesla

3 Likes

Yes! Good days…do you think the split at the EOM will increase demand for this stock?

1 Like

based on today’s price your 1 share will become 5 priced at 400 a share, my guess for what it is worth those 5 shares will some day be worth 2000 each, that is if the Fed can keep their money printing ponzie scheme going a while longer

1 Like

I am not sure what is wrong with Trading Station, I had to pull these numbers from Trading View they should be pretty close, Top Trade GBPNZD on Friday took back most of Thursday’s gains, It is a new week and the Fed printing press has been running all weekend so get ready for another "nothing makes any sense " week of trading