Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

In these turbulent times, this strategy is getting worked over by the market… as soon as a currency hits either end of the Matrix (1 or 8)… currency polarities are instantly reversed… That’s why I started mapping your data and trading pairs from the inside of the Matrix…

A weakening AUD over the past few days and at the NY Open, BANG… AUD strongest bar none…

Must be pure coincidence?

1 Like

Good day for the Euro with CHF and CAD close behind, and the land down under remains out of favor

the first half of the day has GBP leading the way with USD weak, anyone long GBPUSD

1 Like

Yes Sir, my order was picked up at 1.2985, it’s now up 91 pips.

1 Like

big move for the Pound,

you should be up 150 now , congrats!

1 Like

Actually, it hit my TP at 1.3123 (131 pips). I’m happy with that.

1 Like

Market is getting tighter

@Dennis3450, Tight is right… have a look at 20th to 21st… Volatility is of the charts… (Pun intended!)

Just WOW… How do you trade this chaotic market?.. It’s gone nuts!!!

1 Like

if you think it is bad now just wait till after the US elections and the makers of this chaos double down

1 Like

the pattern has been to reverse directions at the beginning of every new week, so look for what was up last week to be down this week and vise versa, and we have the US election a week from Tuesday unless you play very wide stops you may want to close all your positions prior to Nov 3rd

Per-market points to a down open for US stocks, that should equal a strong Yen but our currencies are mixed and have not moved much from their open price

more consolidation, I am not expecting much until after the election

1 Like

more of the same

1 Like

Not more of the same today, a huge selloff in stocks, all Yen pairs down, Bitcoin also took it on the chin

AUDJPY* has been a TOP Trade since late September and to hold it you would have had to endure a 250 pip drawdown but today that trade went positive

1a

1 Like

Have been waiting for the “October” effect on Global Markets… VIX indicting rising volatility and fear…

we are all red for Yen pairs and more gains for Top Trade AUDJPY*

1 Like

we started the day all red and finished mixed, Stocks were up but now where near yesterday’s selloff, Leason here is don’t chase, rankings to follow

Top Trade AUDJPY crossed the +100 pip mark today

I don’t see many traders putting up their hands to claim they can afford a 250 pips drawdown

Might as well get an indicator that gives weekly signals

Or simply sell a weekly breakout, in this case, the LOW