Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

The forum community here has actually got some helpful real-time information that could help a person work on better decision-making. I can see that AUD NZD is going a little weak this time and thus in my recommendation going with other currency pairs would be a better approach.

1 Like

NZD grows stronger as Top Trade NZDUSD hits +300 pips

The whole European sector caught a bid today, Santa rally may come early this year

1 Like

this all depends on your time horizon , if you are looking to get in and out with in the same hour then this thread is not going to be very helpful, if you are an end of day Trader and would like to be in trade for days or even weeks then my SW ranking based on the 4hr chart and 200ma is going to give you high probability trades

2 Likes

While not a Top SW trade EURUSD does meet our 2% requirement and that is a powerful breakout move we had today

3 Likes

All my remaining NZD trades closed at target today. Strength of NZD is still pretty amazing so looking to enter again at break of high against the Yen.
EUR, GBP and CHF were bid on all sessions, may make a good trade against any of the weaker currencies. Orders are in, rest is for the market to do.

1 Like

While we are talking about EUR, also have a look at EUR and GBP forming cup and handle against the Yen.

We also have an inverted Head and Shoulder on the EURJPY, today we took out the neckline

2 Likes

Looking forward to how it all pans out. EURJPY order is triggered.

2 Likes

a little weakness in the pound everything else was up against the Yen

2 Likes

EUR to a good start, GBP not so much so. NZD showing a little weakness but over all strong. AUD and CHF orders ready to be picked up (although i might be a day late with CHF).

Hi Dennis!
I’ve been reading your thread for a couple of days now. I followed the SW ranking but using the 200 EMAs. For the past two trading days I had NZDUSD as the top SW. I was able to lock in a few pips using your SW ranking. I got stopped out as the Kiwi made a big down move but I went back again as it is still the top SW. Keep on posting and you’re doing a great job for the community! -From the Philippines

2 Likes

Do you mean using the 50 SMA and 200 SMA like this https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deathcross.asp

Hi FOK
It’s not a deathcross. The Kiwi just had a down move as shown and that was before the Challenger Job Cuts Y/Y report. It breached the 34 EMA and it went back up again. I placed my stop loss just below it and it was hit.

another up day for Top Trade NZDUSD

Personally, I am in AUDUSD and EURUSD and doing very well

2 Likes

I’m long in 2 of the 3, but have taken profits in AUD/USD so have a new buy order on that one.

Noticed that CAD has come up strong the end of the week, maybe more than AUD on my dashboard. CAD turns quickly, but it won’t last.

1 Like

NZD has been #1 since early November and shows little sign of going away anytime soon

1 Like

all three commodity currencies are 1,2 and 3 this is a bullish sign for the Stock Market as well

2 Likes

Absolutely. I already have a long spreadbet on the Dow and hoping to be able to pyramid that one soon.

2 Likes

mixed bag as we start the week with the usual Monday reversal. If you have not noticed prices more often than not will reverse from their opening on Monday

Here is a great example of the Monday reversal and also note how the price moved down and stopped at the 200 ma.

1 Like