Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

GBP JPY ranking gap widens, Opportunity to short GBPJPY?

Using McD’s wifi here is my latest rankings, to think a week ago Yen was number one

1 Like

1 Like

right idea, wrong level

Didn’t catch it, What do u mean by lvl here?

It’s that hard to work out? His chart says Stop Loss 138.900

@ 2 days later price zooms up to 140.300

Gives a reversal signal on just about every time frame

Goes as low as 139.16 today

So he got the right idea to Sell, but the wrong level

That’s an opinion only, take it or leave it

:rofl: I got it wrong.
How unfortunate… :sweat_smile:
Moral of the story :
Never sell into an Uptrend

1 Like

I guess I picked a good week to travel, very little change from Monday to Friday

US markets hitting new highs, this should keep the risk on currencies ( NZD and AUD) humming

Everything is Green to start the week, Pre-Market has the DOW opening above 30K, as the owners of the new Administration look to cash in. The “Brave New World” types are clearly in control

1 Like

Don’t ignore Bitcoin, new all-time high before Christmas?

1a

Top Trade NZDUSD is up 140 pips from its entry point, we have a Risk on markets until something changes

1a

Just a small pullback today nothing to worry about

Someone, please tell me they own Bitcoin, up over $900 today

Hi Dennis, been long since 13650 and then closed the position at election weekend to bank in profits and opened at market on 09/11. In free trade again and it’s been an absolute thumper.

672F4B76-D85D-4A7F-BF5A-D45AE7CA874A_4_5005_c

1 Like

1 Like

where is that at IVx

Top Trade NZDUSD is still inching higher

Looks bloody nice doesn’t it.

1 Like

Decent week thus far with most of the profit coming from Bitcoin trade open since last week. The rest due to Yen strength.

1 Like

No change across the board

Note; last two weeks of November and first week of December tend to be down weeks for equities so expect a small yen rally before we get our Santa rally

2 Likes

No change, still looking good for end of week. Trailing stop active on all trades. Been a good week.

1 Like