Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Thankyou brother

1 Like

What happened with USDCAD?
Canadian Dollar (CAD) Spikes as Bank of Canada (BoC) Tapers QE

1 Like

Yesterday the market zigged today it zags, NZD and Gold are rising together if that means anything

1a

5 Likes

It was just bait for the whales :whale:

1 Like

So was today a zig or a zag, I have lost track , in any case, I am sitting on the sideline until this market makes up its mind

1a

4 Likes

A lot of contradiction in this table, swiss and US opposite ends, EUR and GBP on opposite ends but the commdolls are together in the middle.

2 Likes

Exactly. Currently, a market not to be trusted…

1 Like

Three unusual things stand out for me in long-term forex analysis right now.

Firstly, I’m getting different results from Dennis’s methods when I look at 50EMA slopes. The point s not which is right and which is wrong - normally the two approaches agree. So what I’m saying is the divergence is significant and a signal for caution.

Secondly, most pairs are moving counter their long-term trends. This has been the pattern for several weeks.

Thirdly, I see sibling currencies moving in opposite directions. So CAD is extremely bullish, scoring 7-0, while USD scores 0-7. AUD is down at 3-4, while NZD is 6-1. CHF is 2-5, while EUR is 5-2.

4 Likes

Correction, misread my own spreadsheet - the forex charts showing with-trend price movement over the prior 2 weeks was 41% and 39% respectively, the week just finished it was again 41%.

1 Like

CHF held on to #1 all week but it is not making us any money as CHFUSD and CHFGBP are barely in the green and CHFCAD is still negative

1a

3 Likes

Strong day across the board for Yen pairs , but looking at AUDJPY, we have seen strong days before but where is the follow-through

1a

5 Likes

Finally, some follow-through today, EURJPY is breaking out

1a

2 Likes

Same story, Top Trade USDCHF is still moving sideways

1a

3 Likes

What do you mean zig zag?

one day up, next day down,

Top Trade NZDUSD is up and moving in direction of long term trend, maybe we finally have a winner

1a

4 Likes

It is getting crowded at the top, and I do like USDCAD* 13 month downtrend with no end in site

1a

2 Likes

possible bearish Head and Shoulder top in AUDUSD, Key level in 0.76, we break that then lookout below

3 Likes

Strong week for the CAD, so is CADJPY a new Top Trade or a continuation of the March entry, I will leave that up to you but I will use the March entry for my tracking

1a

3 Likes

all green in early Monday trading, but these early moves never seem to hold, lets revisit this list in 12 hours and see how many are still green

1a

1 Like