Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Yesterday I said " Watch the Swiss Franc" and sure enough it is now number one, Our new Top Trade NZDCHF* is not a pair I trade so I will be a spectator for this one but the chart suggest this has room to fall

1a

7 Likes

Not much happening in the currencies, but Bitcoin hit a New All-Time High

1a

5 Likes

At this time market shows signs of determination.

Today’s gold technical analysis

With today’s stretched financial markets, trends go a long time without meaningful pullbacks.

Price rises faster now than it corrects. This is a fairly recent development, as for years we saw choppy, slow-moving price action. Like todays sudden steep bull/bear runs after a long period of consolidation.

Today’s shifting market is the result of a measure we’ve seen debated in major media over and over the last few years …

Quantitative Easing.

Or, simply put, in an effort to lower interest rates and spur economic growth, new currency has been thrust into our nation’s money supply. The Federal Reserve is still injecting billions of capital every month in an effort to further stimulate the economy.

2 Likes

Nothing about today’s price action makes since AUD and NZD were strong as Nasdaq and commodities were in the red

EURGBP is our new Top Trade, be it a weak one as there is not much separation

For bragging rights, who can be the first to tell everyone when was the last time the Euro has been #1

1a

3 Likes

My personal stats only go back to Nov 2020. Best I have is #2 on Dec. 22nd, never made it to #1 though.

You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around
That’s what it’s all about! :rofl:

2021-04-15_7-03-34

3 Likes

Simply put… Everything that goes up must come down and vice versa😊

1 Like

14th August 2020

1 Like

Ill be the first to tell if the world ends tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Certainly is… My software was indicating over a week ago that the market was trading into the Strength of the Currencies. This usually happens when market/trading volumes are low…

Maybe… Sell in May and Go Away

1 Like

We had follow-through in AUD giving us a new Top Trade GBPAUD*, with the Pound breaking down shorting GBPAUD looks like a good trade

1a

3 Likes

4 of 5 days last week gave us a new Top Trade, this is what happens when you get a consolidating market,

1a

4 Likes

[Gold Prices Extend Higher on Chinese Demand Boost.
Gold prices edged higher as Treasury yields fell.
China has given banks permission to import large amount of gold to meet domestic demand ahead of the “Golden Week” holiday.

Who Cares How Many Children Traders Have? China Does!
Brokers who exited China and did not create wholly-owned subsidiaries of their own now look vindicated

The Eurozone continues to grapple with high Covid rates and many parts of Western Europe are under lockdown. In the UK, a successful vacccine rollout has led to further easing in health restrictions.

Wasn’t USD #1 just a week ago?, counter-trends moves can be an account killer

1a

4 Likes

CADCHF a month ago was our Top Trade to the long side, now it is our Top Trade on the short side, it only gave us 96 pips on the long side, maybe it will do better this time but be careful as the market is still in zigzag mode

1a

3 Likes