Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Gains today in Top Trade NZDCAD

1a

3 Likes

Miracles happen when the S&P moves upon extreme fear & greed.
Like a pump & dump ponzi.

Risk-on currencies AUD and NZD are leading the market lower, The DOW 30 is sitting just above its 200 DMA, the NASDAQ has already broken its 200 DMA, S&P still has a ways to go but it looks like it will join the party.

Buying stocks or Index ETF’s when the price is below their 200 DMA has been a good strategy and I will be a buyer once the selling panic ends

1a

5 Likes

What do Americans do when the Markets are crashing, apparently we reach for an ice-cold Coke

Both Coca-Cola and Pepsi are holding up very well during this market correction

1b

5 Likes

Yen is on the rise

Top Trade NZDCAD had a reversal candle on Friday,

After such a negative week it would be normal to see some kind of dead cat bounce this week

1a

3 Likes

Another ruff Monday for Stocks, We saw this two Monday’s ago that lead to a two-day rally ( dead cat bounce) , With many stocks now below their 200 dma ( bear market ) once expensive stocks are looking a bit more attractive,

Our currencies are following equities, risk-on currencies are selling off and money is rotating into safety ( Yen and USD)

3 Likes

Did someone hit the buy switch

1a

4 Likes

S&P really jumping bears again??

Yen closing in on #1

1a

6 Likes

I took profit on a S&P bullish move I could not resist.
I don’t know where it will go now, but I will wait for nice pullbacks.
1-3 RR always a good bet.

2 Likes

US Dollar surges in afternoon trading as worries over interest rate hike sends stocks lower

1a

3 Likes

Another strong day for the US dollar as stocks again selloff into the close

1a

1 Like

Just two weeks ago USD was our weakest currency, but with an increase in interest rates coming any day now, we could see a long run in USD strength

1a

USD is our new Top Trade or a continuation of the signal we had back in November, AUDUSD looks good too

5 Likes

im in pepsi and mcdonalds…both holding up well as you mentioned.

1 Like

Strong end of the week for stocks with NASDAQ leading the way, this normally would indicate a move back to risk-on but our currencies are still moving to safety. Who is right?

1a

1a2

3 Likes

What website do you use to get the data to key onto the excel worksheet?

Is there a specific time of getting this data?

POST 1

Thread has been open for nearly 6 years, do you think the information has not been shared yet?

What do you do on the weekends?

:sunglasses:

I thought @FOK was replying to Joopre’s questions. I thought these were lame.

1 Like

Oh I see. There’s something buggy about this site. That post didn’t show up when I was reading it so it just looked like somebody criticising the thread

It has been a great month to be short New Zealand

Note; blue arrow points to entry candle based on SW rankings

1a

4 Likes