Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

I concur.

USD opens wide lead over the field

3 Likes

Well if you did not get chased out by that March pullback, your USDJPY trade is doing well

2 Likes

What Dennis said but check his math or sorting options today.

I corrected the USD from yesterday, ranking was correct

2 Likes

That is a pretty hefty correction, will we see a repeat of last year’s 3rd quarter?

2 Likes

Here is an interesting table with magic massaging of the data for every signal generated this year, 2024, according to my ranking Excel table.

On the left you will notice the Dennis Approved S/W pairs determined by his posts; you can check by scrolling back to those dates.

Also, the total number of pips those positions would be in as of Friday’s close.

Note: this makes no determination of the profitably of this system and signals as many may have been much larger due to price movements; trade your own plan. For better understanding, look at the GBPCHF chart, where it was once 260+ pips from entry but now only 38.

3 Likes

Does this mean I get to keep my job? :grin:

1 Like

We had a green week for all Yen pairs, US stocks took a hard hit, which would normally be good for the Yen, but what is normal these days

2 Likes

Stocks break their losing streak and USD still dominates

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

The markets are on fire this last day of the week,

2 Likes

If these morning numbers hold we will still be below last week’s down candle, buy the dip is alive and well

2 Likes

A huge move on Friday capped a big week for Yen pairs with AUD and NZD leading, but any Yen pair made money this week

2 Likes

Note; I will be out of the country all next week, my next post will be sometime next weekend

Happy Trading

2 Likes

Hello,
If you don’t mind, I can support the issue.

Show us what you have!!!

Show me the money!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Weekend Analyses
The total sum of the 8 currencies in the table always equals zero.
When calculated from the beginnings of 12 different days, the table provides the power ranking.
The TREND column is also converted into a single list by taking the average of these 12 days.
The strongest pairs are determined from the sequence 1-8, 1-7, or 8-1, 8-2. The strongest and weakest currencies are converted to pairs.
These targets are also separately made within the other 12 time periods. However, the column where the average is taken is stronger.
The market has concluded the week with AUD leading and yen weakening.
Following AUD is CAD, while after yen, CHF appears to have experienced the most value loss.

When we examine these data within the range of 30 to 360 business days, it will appear that JPY has been consistently losing value. In the 15-day table, AUD, which is the leader, is not as strong in the long term. In the long run, leadership is with GBP, followed by USD.