Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

it’s deja vu all over again, spoon feed them and they never stop asking :rofl:

@The_Snowman

I didn’t ask you the questions so no need your comments bro. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Don’t consider this thread to be a strategy, it is an indicator. Dennis even encourages people to use it together with their own system which should have an entry, exit and risk management strategy of their own.

2 Likes

It’s on Post 1650

3 Likes

Hi Vipz,

Just ignore our resident troll

I prefer to not get into too many details on my own trading as I do not want it to appear as a trade recommendation which will lead to a lot of grief if it does not work out. That said just entering on a new Top SW trade as soon as we get a new signal has been working very well, just know how far away you will need to place your stop and is the trade worth the risk. Getting in on secondary entries at pullback points is also a great way to trade, you can see in charts above both NZDCHF and NZDCAD pulled back and stopped right at the 200 dma, that would have been a sweet place for an entry

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Thank You Dennis, that helps a lot

I really appreciate your feedback. Thank You

Hi Dennis,

In your trade GBPNZD. I noticed you have a drawdown of around +300pips before being positive on the trade. How can you tell that it is time to close the trade or say that just keep it going?

Thank you

1 Like

Looks like no Santa rally as US stocks got killed, this gave us a jump in Yen price but all 4 of our most recent SW trades inched out gains on the day. And they say FOREX is more of a risk than Stocks,

2 Likes

I definitely don’t see it the sheer liquidity of forex makes it much more attractive in my eyes. Don’t get me wrong I have a stock portfolio so I’m literally sitting on both sides of the fence but I definitely love my forex way more than my stocks imo.

1 Like

This is where where Dennis is pulling the wool over your eyes, he has a trade plan, Post 1650, and then totally ignores it, here it is (copy & paste below). See how he ignores the 200 pips stop loss and is still claiming the GBPNZD a roaring success in the recent post as you rightly questioned, good for you!

And the “limit order” I’m taking that as a Profit exit? Usually limit orders are for entries, so quite confusing instructions. At any rate, that is also exceeded and totally ignored. So the risk to reward is 200 pips loss and 100 pips profit the way I read that? Not good either people, need to see Dennis explain this a lot better.

Now anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that is just plain ridiculous. Really, since no one else will do it, especially Dennis as it would expose the fraud, every time he posts a new S/W entry, I will place a demo trade and let it run until he calls it closed, either profit or loss, and I urge everyone else to do the same, takes no longer than reading 1 post. After he explains the profit taking level and stop loss level in detail first however.

Lots of people seem to want a complete trading system with my Strong Weak rankings, so here we go

Wait for the close of the daily candle then compute the Strong Weak rankings.

1. If the currencies ranked #1 and #8 give us a new pair, Enter the trade immediately with a Market Order
  2. Set a limit order of 100 pips above your entry price ( or below if short)
  3. Set a Stop Loss order 200 pips below your entry price ( or above if short)
  4. Trade will exit automatically when the limit order or Stop Loss is hit
  5. Repeat

On Edit: when you read his instructions, it quite funny to see his need to explain where to put the stop loss - above or below, LOL, I mean really?

If the instruction “Place a stop loss at 200 pips” is not clear enough, and you don’t know which side, you really shouldn’t be trading!

I’m with you all the way, why am I getting shoot down for asking to see the details and a log of the trade success?

You just blindly accept anything you read? WOW

Picture is worth 1000 words so I won’t say much, last claimed S/W on 15-NOV-2018, did you hold a large position during 300 pips drawdown? Check your charts please!

Waiting on Dennis to clarify the Stop Loss and Profit Target rules.

Hi Jahruhay,

I see our troll is posting unhelpful information again, please ignore him

GBPNZD is a good case study, after a small gain we then had the pullback, we can see from back in June support ( now resistance) was at 1.900 we reversed back down just below that, looking at the 1hr chart to the right we hit and 200 ma and never got much above it before heading low, breaking below that 200 ma would have been a good secondary entry point. And price has been in free fall last two weeks. We can see here that the 1.900 resistance area would had required a stop of over 300 pips. If your stop loss rule calls for no more then a 200 pip stop as in my example from Post 1650, then you would have passed on this trade or waited and go in on the pullback when a stop could be placed above resistance

Also note that GBP/??? can be very volatile and will often require a wider stop loss than say USDJPY, this is why I suggest focus your trading on a few pairs and custom your trade rules for those pairs, the rules for a GBPJPY trade will be greatly different than for USDJPY

I hope this helps

2 Likes

Hi Snow

How is your Thread coming, lots of people here are eager to visit it once it is up and running and offer you their points of wisdom like your comment above

Mr. Snow , below is the meaning of FRAUD, would you kindly explain how I or anyone else on this site is making “unfair or unlawful gain” I don’t give out trade recommendations, I receive no money, this is a site that we share information, maybe you should look up the meaning of the word “Slander” before any more post like the one above

Fraud
In law, fraud is deliberate deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain, or to deprive a victim of a legal right. Fraud itself can be a civil wrong, a criminal wrong, or it may cause no loss of money, property or legal right but still be an element of another civil or criminal wrong.More at Wikipedia

4 Likes

Note: those rules were meant as an example and should not be blindly applied to all trade setups. Do your own testing and make your rules fit your trading personality

4 Likes

Still waiting for you to clarify, in that example, if the Stop Loss is 200 pips, the Take Profit is 100 pips, why do you claim the trade to be 370 pips in profit?

Just admit it, you just bend everything to put this method in good light, forget the drawdown, forget the stops, nobody ever questions anything, except me, and then I’m the bad guy

ha ha ha ha ha

The snowman is just a sore loser… Spoon fed and still can’t work it out for himself.

Banks take the strongest currency and trade against the weakest.

This is the GBPNZD hold for weeks… With Dennis’s method plus a 50 SMA - A unique method with my own way of buying and selling that one pair with Dennis’s pair and a 50SMA on the daily/4 hour and hour chart! All under sma50 on those timeframes. More to it then that but that’s the basic method.

I could go on and explain how I have used Dennis’s method all year and have very few losers and big winners but this place is getting like forexfactory and has constant idiots and trolls who can’t think for themselves and want spoon feeding the whole entry and exit… Stop loss etc.

I have only posted on this thread once or twice after trying different ways of using this method… Why do people constantly ask questions on it when you need to go figure some things out for yourselves… If you can’t do that then it’s best to take up knitting and don’t trade forex EVER,

Screenshot 2

Edit. It is sort of like this method shown here but with just the daily, H4 and H1 timeframe.

2 Likes

Can you politely leave? A couple of months ago we offered you an olive branch to stick around. You add nothing to the thread but negativity! Dennis nor anyone else has time to babysit you. If you don’t like the system, Why do you keep coming back?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s it, just call me things like loser when I ask logical questions about the 300 pips drawdown; how can he claim a 370 pips winner.

And I was the 2nd person to ask that; why not rip into that other guy as well, you’re such a knight in shining armour!

it was other people ask him how he would trade it, then when it doesn’t work on a pair, then it’s, well, I don’t trade that pair, but I will report the huge wins for that pair ha ha ha, then maybe you need different settings

Yeah, like no stop loss, that is all I see working here , just gets funnier and funnier , day by day

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: