Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Is there any way the stop loss supposed to be pinned at the top?

KC

GBPJPY is getting close to a breakout

1 Like

we are stuck in a sideways market

I pulled these numbers an hour early if there are any big moves last hour of the day I will post a revision, but nothing has really changed except AUD is getting close to overtaking GBP for the number one spot

So guys with this strategy we take pair that got a 2% spread THEN we wait for that 50SMA bounce on H4 in order to enter?

consolidation is the name of the game here,

There is no one strategy, everyone uses these rankings and applies them to their own strategy, if you like playing pullbacks then I like the 200 ma on the 1hr chart.

Looking at the GBPJPY chart tells it all

1 Like

Sir Dennis3450, Thanks for this guide. I will check and review it to my chart. :slight_smile:

1 Like

still consolidating

A strong move in NZD today, look how bunched up the bottom three are

SW tells us to go long GBPAUD , not a bad looking chart coming off 3 week pullback , GBPCAD is another one to look at. Neither is a strong signal as they are both under a 2% spread. if you jump in know your risk as this has been a choppy market

1a

Hello guys, I’ve been reading this topic for a while now and I’m interested in the best way to use this strategy.

I’m confused, there seems to be valuable information here in these tables, and indications of trend continuation. But I want to understand the best way to use this strategy for day trading and swing trading, week to week basis.

Thank you again for providing such valuable information.

More of the same, this market is just not trending right now, Top Trade GBPJPY has been moving sideways for 4 weeks and still, no other currency has challenged GBP for the top spot, and JPY only vacated the bottom spot for one day. US Stocks finished the week at all-time highs, the pattern has been for a pullback after making new highs, this might generate some rotation in our currency rankings.

2 Likes

Note; I will be taking my last vacation of the year this week, if I have internet I will continue to post updates, if you don’t see a post by this time tomorrow then you will know I have no internet.

3 Likes

I have the internet!

Top trade GBPAUD went positive and GBPJPY hit a new high by a few pips

CAD was tied for last with JPY on Nov 13th making GBPCAD a Top Trade and now up about 130 pips from that entry signal

2 Likes

nice call. not the 2% but rigidity will kill you. we are not machines. i bought this pair, but i doubt anyone cares. the info is here

2 Likes

Top Trade GBPCAD up again today, GBPJPY still going sideways

1 Like

Pullback day

2 Likes