Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

late day action in NZD, let’s see how things look once emotions clear the market

The market is back in consolidation mode and GBP continues to fall following the pro-Brexit elections, this is one of those sell the news type moves

1 Like

Am I correct to think that the buy trade on NZD/JPY was entered somewhere around the 7100.0 mark and will remain in that market until the price pulls back to the 200 MA?

except for the drop in the Pound, the whole market seems to be in a holding pattern, with Christmas week upon us I don’t expect to see much change

for my own trading a breakeven stop after topping 100 pips, we could still see more upside in this pair

Thank you Dennis. NZD/JPY is now the buy trade?

GBP continues its move lower giving us GBPNZD short as our new Top Trade, Chart below is a two year look at this pair and a move below 1.8500 is possible, that is 1000 pips from here, know your risk before jumping in on this, GBP is in the news a lot these days and can reverse at the drop of a hat

2 Likes

Not much action today and markets are now closed until tomorrow evening, my next update will be after Thursday’s close.

Everyone have a Happy and Safe Christmas

1a

5 Likes

Markets reopen shortly, NZD and AUD remain strong as equities are at all-time highs and Gold and Silver are also breaking out, at least we know where all the money the Fed is pumping into the market is going

@Dennis3450
Hello Dennis, have you considered placing trades on pairs that have above 2:00% percentage difference but are not the present strongest and weakest pairs?
Like for instance, the difference between NZD and USD on the 23rd is still above 2.00%.
Don’t you think it’ll be a good idea to consider buying the pair NZD/USD if we see a good entry?
I’m thinking of trying that out, what do you think?

Santa Claus rally in stocks shows no sign of letting up , SW Top trade NZDJPY is back on top and breaking out +200 pips above its entry point. I hope some of you own Amazon, up 5% today

1 Like

Hi Playervalue,

I track the 1 and 8 as a pair for this thread but any pair with a 2% spread is worth a look,

Okay, thanks

Yep. Closed 6 shares last week for a small profit, lol. Oh well, I’ll catch the next one.

Amazon is a buy the dip and hold forever stock,

…and it’s still climbing, up another $12.

short but a great week for Top Trade NZDJPY

I will be taking the last week of the year to review all my trades and will be doing a self-evaluation, yes I do a performance review and I tend to be pretty hard on myself. I would encourage everyone to do the same, learn from your bad trades and make adjustments to your trading plan if needed

1a

4 Likes

Please share with us.!

I am building an indicator for this. Still having some bugs.

1 Like

Down day in stocks = up day for Yen

I never take new trades last week of the year. time to review and reflect on the last year and get my mind set for the new year.

1 Like