Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

It’s the money machine. Buy options on the dip…cash out couple of hours later. I bought the 1800 call at $24 per…cashed out at $7500 before lunch

2 Likes

Thanks @Dennis3450 for sharing details. Your charts are really helpful.

1 Like

silver gapped up 6% and is now challenging 2016 high and threatening to break out of its 6-year consolidation, As strong as gold has been we break this consolidation, and Silver may outperform gold. Don’t forget the gold miners they are on the move too. This all should mean continued strength in NZD

1a1

2 Likes

My top 10 stocks to own, that % is the year to date numbers, only Disney in the red

1a1

2 Likes

after a month of consolidation, AUDUSD is back in play

1 Like

Broke through a significant area too:

1 Like

As I said yesterday, NZD will remain strong with GOLD and SILVER on the rise and we had another breakout move in silver today sending NZD back to the top and long term Top Trade NZDUSD to new highs. That sleepy market is getting interesting again

1a

2 Likes

Top Trade EURUSD is up for third straight day following its July 20th entry signal, SW is giving us good trades if you have the patients

2 Likes

Gator, good to see you still at it. I hope people are listening

The Ever Zigging When Others Are Zagging VIPER

1 Like

I’m losing my patience with this one.

nice seeing you again Viper, cheers

1 Like

Thanks for everything this week Dennis. Positive week as expected SW :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

1 Like

EURUSD is the most traded currency pair but it has spent very little time as a top trade this year, good to see its rare appearance is doing so well

1 Like

We have a number of money-making machines at our call, Silver is another one, blowing away resistance this week to close at a 7 year high. As the Fed prints, more money expect Gold and Silver to rise

1a2

2 Likes

EurUsd :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I have a thread dedicated to Bitcoin but this is a huge breakout move and we could finally be on our way to new highs.

Also, Silver is up another +7%

1 Like

And these people call themselves “experts” This is why I have totally shut myself off from any MSM Financial News, these people are total idiots

1 Like

MSM offers an amazing contrarian approach. Look for the right setup and do the exact opposite of whatever they reccomend.

1 Like

Strong Weak is a money-printing machine

1a

4 Likes

Just a small pullback today, Top Trade EURUSD ended its 7 days up streek

1 Like