Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

April, that looks about right

Todays top trend to trade
#gbpusd #audusd #audjpy #gbpjpy

@makneel, Big movers over the next 12 hours (Open NY) is USD weakening and the EUR strengthening… Opportunities trading these two against the other six…

ie: AUDUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD for the BUY | USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF for the SELL… lets see…

1 Like

I agree, but would avoid USDJPY, it sometimes goes weaker than USD, check the weekly chart to see it is not trending, greater risk of getting stopped out

2020-09-01_13-32-43

Makneel, may I know what those figures represent, located on the top row eg 19, 29, 39 of your Forex Pairs Trend Signal table? Thanks.

Let’s see… all wrong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sorry about missing yesterday’s post, I was busy counting my Tesla gains and forgot all about FOREX.

But back on subject Top Trade GBPUSD hit a new high then pulled back, one could call that a reversal but let see what tomorrow brings AUDUSD still looks good and everything points to both JPY and USD remaining weak

2 Likes

@FOK, yep, jumped the gun on these, the market traded into the longer term trends on these pairs…Still holding and will give the market another 48 hours to re-establish the longer term direction.

Unlike most spectators here, l have the balls to make actual calls…

Let’s see…

Edit: Actually… GBPUSD was closed with a 62 pip gain…

3 Likes

19 nos., are strong weak currencies spread which are mention on left.

some back and forth action between the Pound our two weak currencies, the trend is still up

1 Like

US stocks to a hard hit today leading to strength in USD and JPY, but see how we had no change in the rank order, is this tell us something

Note; I pulled these numbers about an hour before the daily close

1 Like

Hokey Pokey, turn it all around

2020-09-05_0-36-27

2 Likes

More pullbacks but compared to the sharp drop in stocks this is pretty mild

Note; Monday is a holiday here in the US and I am taking a long weekend, in fact, I hope to be leaving within an hour, for that reason I am posting my week ending rankings a little early using 2pm market numbers, If I am back early enough I will do a Monday updated otherwise I will be back here on Tuesday

You guys have a great weekend

3 Likes

Hi Dennis. Thanks for your helping us to trade profitably. Please, when you do your SW analysis and enter a trade, where do you place your stop lose?

I am back!

slow day except for a steep fall for the Pound, Stocks took a beating late last week let’s see what the new week has to offer

1 Like

Sum Ting Wong

:laughing:

2020-09-08_22-37-27

Only two days for the Pound to go from first to worst, GBPAUD* is our new Top Trade but this is a pretty weak one, market is correcting

Markets came roaring back today and Top Trade GBPAUD* up big, I was a little doubtful of this trade but I should know by now to never question Strong Weak

1 Like

How do I identify strongest currencies vs weakest currencies manually

1 Like

The question is ambiguous; Dennis has already identified the strongest and weakest in the daily postings, or if you mean how do you calculate, the formula has been posted many, many times.

Just scroll back to the start and work your way through the thread; due diligence, hard work, and persistence will pay off.

PS: keep in mind that the strong weak ratings here are fine if your trading outlook is days and weeks long, but if you are a day trader, you won’t be able to do the calculations fast enough. Just go to FINVIZ

FINVIZ

2 Likes