Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Sorry to disturb,when can we calcfulate the strength and weakness of a currency,is it after the close of a trading day or anytime

The question has been asked and answered 100’s of times already.

Just scroll back to the start and work your way through the thread; due diligence, hard work, and persistence will pay off.

PS: keep in mind that the strong weak ratings here are fine if your trading outlook is days and weeks long, but if you are a day trader, you won’t be able to do the calculations fast enough. Just go to FINVIZ

Hi @harnytee , FOK has given you one alternative… The thread below offers many alternatives to find Currency Strength and Weakness Strategies… Manually and Otherwise…

1 Like

Thanks I like the scalping strategy though,that would be my next question if I haven’t seen this video

if you check finviz site now,does this imply chf is the strongest while nzd is the weakest no matter the figures right

You cannot keep making vague statements, be specific

When you say “the figures” are you meaning the spreadsheet posted here by Dennis?

Yes, CHF has been strong all day and NZD weakest right now.

This is for today only, very short term moves that you can see on the charts.

Nothing to do with “the figures” those are long term, days and weeks until they change.

Everybody know Moving Averages are lagging indicators.

Please read back a few hundred posts and you will find that any question you have has been answered multiple times.

@FOK You remind of a lot of another person that used to be here, his handle is @The_Snowman. @Dennis3450 will definitely remember him.

2 Likes

Only much nicer :heart_eyes:

Are you or are you not The_Snowman?

big support level coming up … this will be significant

Another big down day , that support is being tested, AUD should remain strong through the rest of year, GBP is a ?,

It is all about Pound weakness this week, Top Trade GBPAUD* tops 400 pips in just two days $$$

New to this thread and av read a few hundreds of chats backward to get a glimpse of what the thread is all about and I’m impressed to be here…Will backtest on my demo before applying this trades but thanks Dennis for what u do here.

2 Likes

Last week pips and trades.

1 Like

Let’s see what tomorrow would bring with these figures.

(EDIT - Seems like I got the figures wrong)

Here it is. EURGBP and GBPAUD has the highest movement on either side on friday.

2 Likes

trying to re-invent the wheel? or out milk the MarketMilk?

1 Like

Pretty simple, just go short GBPAUD at close on Tuesday and you could have booked 500 pips on Friday

1 Like

Janey, Welcome to the thread, stick with our Top Trades and you should do well

1 Like

Looking forward to that… thanks.

Look at that strength.