Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Not much of a Santa rally as markets contract

1 Like

and today we swing the other way, I don’t expect much out of this market until after Christmas

Hi Dennis, I also try to create a strong weak analysis to test with my system on tradingview. May I ask what symbols you use to track these single currencies. Best wishes!

I use the Yen as my base currency against all others, my SW ranks are based on price relation to the 200 ma on the 4 hour chart

1 Like

A very Merry Christmas to all my Christian friends!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to y’all :snowman_with_snow::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

No Santa rally, but sometimes Santa comes late

2 Likes

Happy New Year! Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

last week of the year starts with consolidation

1 Like

Hey Dennis,

Hope you’re enjoying the holiday season as much as possible.

Would you mind sharing your latest numbers for the S/W ranking. Mine seem pretty far off yours, probably having a data issue i’d just like to check.

Thanks,
Ben

1 Like

Here is the data I used, I did pull these numbers a little late about 6:30 pm eastern time

1a

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks Dennis! Have a happy new year’s eve.

2 Likes

Your strength analysis results are consistently and extremely similar to mine

I go to Community Outlook | Myfxbook and extract currency strength by using contrarian/minor sentiment.

For example, if EURUSD is 45% Long and 55% Short then EUR gets +1 Strength Unit and USD gets -1 Strength Unit.

I do that across all 28 pairs and there I get a currency strength list. Almost always identical as yours.

Happy New Year with lots of Profits.

3 Likes

Nice little year-end pop for Top Trade AUDUSD, only one trading day left in 2020,

Thank God

1a

4 Likes

Exclamation marked column. Exactly the same as yours Dennis!

3 Likes

Trading Forex should always be this easy

:grinning:

2020-12-31_11-19-56

1 Like

1 Like

Happy New Year All.

2 Likes