Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Hey Guys,
Happy New Year to you all!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:
I am new here!
I would like to know the nuts and bolts of the strategy and also additions done along the posts, please somebody copy the content and paste it as your comment, or add the posts containing the content as an attachment if you could!
Thank you in advance!!
Happy new year again!
Be safe, be healthy and be happy!

1 Like

Nothing beats reading the thread, market won’t be in full action until January 11, have fun,

405x225_bottle-feeding_rmq

2 Likes

We finished the year on a positive note with Top Trade AUDUSD topping +200 Pips

HAPPY 2021 EVERYONE

6 Likes

Does this strategy work well with you?

Let us know more.

Hello what trading system you adopt here! :thinking:

For the Year AUD was the Top Currency with USD last , less than 10% between strong and weak, when I first started trading Forex 10% moves in a month were common

2 Likes

Thanks for everything this year. Happy 2021!

Ben

Absolutely, just follow along, be sure to mark every “NEW TOP TRADE” on your chart, hold for 200 or 250 pips drawdowns, or take profit at 100 pips if that fits your trading plan, good luck for 2021. Hindsight, selective memory loss, and creative accounting a great advantage when tallying up the end of the year results.

Just kidding

:laughing:

Welcome to the thread

Strategy is simple, match the strongest with the weakest using my rankings and enjoy the ride.

How long you stay in the trade or how deep to set you stop loss is up to you, everyone has their own risk tolerance, Personally I like to take small positions with wide stops, take half profit at 100 pips and let the rest run with a breakeven stop. Trends can run for months so when we get a good one I look to buy the dips

This is not day trading, holding a trade for weeks and some times over a month is common.

I have been trading Forex with this approach for over 7 years now and I am still here, not too many can say that

Good luck and again Welcome

6 Likes

to be fair, here is the latest Top Trade, both the signal pair and the recommended pair, best yet, no draw-down, both UP about 400 pips

2 Likes

Last week trend for the year 2020: #Riskon Mode.
audjpy audusd xauusd :+1:
nifty index :+1:

2021-01-01 09_51_02-Start

1 Like

We will continue to make money in FOREX following the trend but the big money is likely to be in other markets.

Here are the non FOREX assets I am following

Gold
Silver
Miners
Bitcoin
Tesla
Square
Biotech

3 Likes

I assume your 4th Jan is derived from the 31st and you play those rankings on the 4th (as we haven’t had the 4th’s data yet…)

1 Like

:+1:,
4/1/21 closing data will be written on 5/1/21

1 Like

Using my analysis which I’m responding to, which produces very similar results to Dennis’ results then I expect the next Strong/Weak ranking to be:

AUD NZD CHF EUR CAD GBP JPY USD as per GMT +0 1400 4/1/2021

First trading day of 2021 and not much happening as most of the excitement is centered around Bitcoin, the Pound did take a pretty big hit but the rest of the Euro zone was up against the Yen so go figure.

There also was a good move in Gold and Silver today so I would expect the US dollar to remain weak

2 Likes

No idea why mine differ so greatly. Any info would be appreciated.

the close price seems to be off, are you using 5 pm New York close data?

What are your 200MA settings?