Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

I can share it for $30?

1 Like

The best I can offer is 1 bitcoin. They’ll never be worth anything anyway…

chaos in Washington but our currencies don’t seem to be affected by it. More gains for Top Trade AUDUSD

5 Likes

@J429

You’ve got a deal!

I’ll send $30 to Benjwoo on your behalf, just as soon as you send me your bitcoin.

Please send 1 bitcoin to: 3Knei7e3pY5LjTtSixyw68Uzqmp9RVFwpK

6 Likes

:rofl: 1 BIGCOIN

GBPJPY and EURJPY - Simple trades

USD was strongest on the day with Yen weakest,

NZDUSD has been a TOP Trade since early November and is up 550 pips NZDJPY up 330 pips

It rains pips on this thread, so keep an umbrella handy

7 Likes

if you cant make money using these concepts, then you are not in tune with what this thread is all about. ROCK ON DENNIS

1 Like

Does anyone else include Silver (XAGJPY) in their strong/weak rankings? It’s currently around +7% over the USD. I’ve entered this morning as it’s dropped under the 1HR 200MA.

XAGUSD is one of my favourite pairs. It moves like Gold but without the steroids.

1 Like

Dennis,
:pray: Thanks for pointing non forex assets. I added different asset class and merged it with moneyflow ranking. Cheers :clinking_glasses: for 2021. Any kind of feedback let me know.
mak

1 Like

first week of 2021 is in the bag, AUD remains strong with USD and JPY fighting for last place

we are very much in a risk-on market as American corporations expect to be rewarded for supporting the new President, which means lots of money printing

4 Likes

AUD remains strong - that remains to be seen :worried:

Buy the Dip

2021-01-11_14-26-09

1 Like

it was a down day for our Yen pairs, USD was the strongest

Hokey Pokey, all turn around

2021-01-13_6-07-57

That is the world we live in now

2 Likes

I would say the pullback in Top Trade AUDUSD is over

3 Likes

a little bit of a pullback today,

note; numbers for GBP were incorrect yesterday, I have corrected them

Strongest of the Yen pairs has been AUDJPY with a nice 2+ month upward trend, it has been consolidating for a week and looks ready for a breakout

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 8.04.07 AM

2 Likes

Spoke too soon, at US open, USD strong and AUD taking a dive

And a nice little stop hunt that was :rofl: