Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

STOPPED OUT

Would you believe today’s candle hit my breakeven stop at the exact pip before moving back lower

Yes I hate stops

1 Like

Me too,

" When you do the right thing, you get the feeling of peace and serenity associated with it. Do it again and again. "
Roy T. Bennett

1 Like

I had the same on Gold after 100+ pips short, but the stoploss is essential to manage my trade. So this is a love/hate relationship I guess.

Markets held steady for the week, Top Trade GBPJPY hit the +250 pip mark and Top Trade EURGBP* looks ready to dip lower ( more pips for us)

In summary, our Pip making machine just keeps grinding them out

1a

5 Likes

I just closed half of my GBP/JPY position (opened on 29 Jan) with 215 pips profit. I will let the balance run with TSL at 143.17.

1 Like

early indication is that you will be sorry, what do they say?

let the winners run

2021-02-15_9-29-22

Well done. 215 pips and counting is nothing to be sorry about.
You would be sorry if you didn’t close half and the whole thing went against you.

2 Likes

I’m following my trading plan.
One half of my position will run.

1 Like

Early Monday trading sees Top Trade GBPJPY leading the way, now up 300 pips from its entry point,

2 Likes

Congrats!!! keep making those pips

1 Like

Top Trade GBPJPY adds another 100 pips today, being long any yen pair is making money

1a

4 Likes

What a nice move on GBP today man :smiley:

2 Likes

A peach :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is what we do here, we identify the movers

3 Likes

I knew the GBPJPY would skyrocket when that guy exit half his position and it was high 5’s and back-patting all around :joy:

Top Trade GBPJPY is on a roll, now up over 400pips

1a

3 Likes

FOK
Hindsight is always 20/20.

1 Like

You’re doing the right thing. Always stick to your plan!

2 Likes

Let the winners run, there was no indication of any reversal, the plan here is long term trading by the way

Is this the end for GBPJPY or just a down day, Tune in tomorrow

1a