Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

A bit of recovery the 2nd half of the day at least.

1 Like

Denis I am not totally sure what you mean by “proposed capital gains tax increase will set innovation back 5 years” - do you imply that shareholder’s profits are what drives innovation in the first place?

1 Like

Ooh, what does it profit a man/woman to win the whole world, but lose his own soul?

1 Like

Innovation needs venture capital, if you tax that capital out of the market then Innovation will slow.

Shareholders profits are what drives investments into new innovation, without those investments innovation becomes cash-starved resulting in less innovation

More weakness across the board in stocks, leading to a strong Dollar and weak AUD and NZD

Top Trade CADJPY moves to new high

1a

3 Likes

No change

1a

3 Likes

Sorry for running a bit late, Granddaughter takes priority

1a

5 Likes

last week risk on mode: XAUUSD, XAGUSD :+1:

Absolutely so - I agree - Family first

1 Like

Good to know we are 2nd family. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

CADJPY and USDCAD remain the play

1a

4 Likes

Great analysis, I must say. You have been here for years and I am sure that there is a lot that I can get to learn from you. It’s been one year that I am trading forex and I know that I will take time to reach your level. I would love to get guidance from you on when to enter and exit a trade. That’s where I lack the most.

2 Likes

This is the trick, isn’t it. Wish I had some magic formula for that. Just know you are never going to buy or sell at the perfect time

1 Like

Except for USD and JPY fighting for the 8th spot, nothing has changed

1a

2 Likes

Except sometimes by accident, or just pure good fortune

1 Like

Bad day for risk on

1a

2 Likes

And today the market leans a little towards risk-on.

Our trends are good, the market just is not moving much right now, and as we get into summer we may see more stagnant markets.

1a

4 Likes

1a

4 Likes

except for USD and JPY fighting over the #8 spot, the rankings have not changed for a week

1a

4 Likes

Your post popped up right on the day I’ve been searching for a mentor or a journal where I could find answers to trades and questions. Glad to have found you and looking forward to posts and YouTube videos.

2 Likes