Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Hi opalmiller,

Welcome to the thread, I have not posted any YT videos in a while, I just don’t have the time right now, Keeping this thread going has been my priority. If I do get back to doing videos you can bet you will see a link here

Take care
Dennis

1 Like

Hi Dennis et al.

I was looking for an MT4 indicator that would show the average daily range in pips and percentage over the xyz candles…I wanted to add this to the charts and things –
I did see one and I think it was in here – does anybody know of this or could direct me please

Dave

Hi Drew

I believe it’s the ATR (Average True Range) indicator you are searching for. By default it is usually set to 14, so the average range of the previous 14 candles.

Not much happening

1a

4 Likes

Go to MQL5 website and in indicators search for SFx ATR scanner.

You can then view up to 15 pairs from one window in MT4 or 5. Swap them in out and round and about. It is Free and works.

1 Like

Thankyou - I will get on to that

Wow what a huge thread! Longest active thread I have come across yet. Hats off to the OP for the dedication. I’m gonna do my best to get stuck in and read as much as possible. Just curious to hear about peoples experience of this particular strategy? The good bad and the ugly if some kind person doesn’t mind? I’ve heard of it before and it seems very logical. Just never got around to backtesting or demoing it. Any and all opinions would be appreciated thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big pop in NZD

1a

2 Likes

Kiwis starting to think out loud about inflation …

1 Like

big up move up for Yen pairs across the board, none of this makes much sense but we will let the trend lead the way

1a

4 Likes

Weakness in Yen dominated the week, Top SW trade CADJPY as new high

1a

4 Likes

no change

1a

3 Likes

1a2

2 Likes

CAD has been #1 since April 30th, and the last currency to occupy the #8 spot other than USD or JPY was ( drum roar) the CAD, back on April 20th

1a

3 Likes

CAD is still the man

1a

5 Likes

Strength today in the USD

Weakness in NZD and AUD

1a

2 Likes

It was a week of sideways price action for Top Trade CADJPY

CAD is entering its sixth week as our #1 currency, even the Bible says " The weak will become strong and the Strong will become weak"

Who can tell me the last time Yen was #1, hint, not this year

1a

3 Likes

Markets are getting tight, but nothing to suggest this is not a normal pullback

1a

1 Like

Another slow day but we have some changes at the top

1a

Could this be the beginning of another step up

3 Likes

My mobile trading office will be on the road tomorrow heading to _________ .

If I am late with an update that will be the reason,

Everyone have a good night

10 Likes