Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

EURCAD - Update

1 Like

EURGBP created 3 to the pip lows at 0.85100 creating a FALSE support to trap traders and then broke it with a 10 pip wick right into the order cluster below. Beautiful trick !!

2 Likes

looking at the path of least resistance for nzdcad to me it looks down…gl to any who is in it.

1 Like

Yes. Thanks for the correction.

Things are shaping up like a normal September, we are seeing some strength in USD and JPY as all three major US stock indexes have broken below their 50 dma. I see another buy the dip opportunity on the horizon

With so many bears out there screaming the sky is falling, I expect another Fed-induced rally may be just days away.

1a

4 Likes

Presumably you mean stocks - good chance the Fed will play safe due to the cushion of the cpi miss - market is looking now at supply, well maybe thinking about it to be more precise.

Maybe a trundle along the bottom for a while and then in come the dip buyers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Took 45 pips from gu short today … and went short Cadjpy so we shall how that fairs. I have nzd as the strongest currency with the aud as the weakest so that may give some ideas. Cad is the second weakest.

2 Likes

NZD has held #1 the whole month of September but not a whole lot to show for it. Meanwhile US markets have been weak two weeks in a row, this has allowed USD and Yen to close the gap and poised to grab #1

1a

9 Likes

That’s one way to do it

Late Entry - guessing it is a correction :thinking:

No surprise here as Yen is back on top

You can either see CADJPY* as a new Top Trade or a continuation from the July signal, in either case this looks like it is going lower

1a

6 Likes

AUDUSD and EURUSD - presents the same trade.

2 Likes

1a

6 Likes

EURCAD - Will it crack 1.51000 & 1.52000 :thinking:

Seen this again and again for the past 7 years…

this market cannot make up its mind, yesterday we were risk-off, now we are back to risk-on , what will tomorrow be, flip a coin

1a

4 Likes

Mine says…

2 Likes

Up day for all Yen pairs, but most finished well off their highs.

One day does not make a trend and this could be just a dead cat bounce, tomorrow should tell us more

1a

5 Likes

That is one big one-day turnaround, We are back into a risk-on mode, How long will it last that is anyones guess

1a2

5 Likes

EUR/USD is so heavily traded it has a positive or negative correlation with almost all pairs, some closer than others. This shows the caution needed by traders who think they’re diversifying risk and adding profit potential from good signals on different pairs - when actually what they’re looking at is similar signals based on the same underlying technicals. Context is key.

4 Likes