Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

AUD and NZD strong today, US dollar weak. not the best market for trend trading, that will change

Tight market except for Pound

If at first you don’t succeed

My USDCAD setup did not work so well as price broke support, but here we are with another reversal signal with a nice pinbar at the 200 dma, could this be the one

Weekly Market review video for your enjoyment

1 Like

Nice analysis. Thanks for the video

Trading was light as most US markets are closed. We did see lots of action in EURGBP,

Yen is making it’s slow climb to top, but will it last

Nice one day rally in GBP, and USD continues it’s decline

After yesterdays failed opening gap we get a strong move lower in EURGBP, this sure does look like the start of another down leg

Strong move in US dollar today, maybe signaling the month long slide in the dollar is over

NZD was today’s top currency while CAD was weakest,

Here is my weekly market review

1 Like

Good day for Yen traders, and USD continues to weaken

Strong day for all pairs against the Yen lead by the CAD

Strong day for Pound, weakness in US dollar as US stocks hit record highs

Big up day for USD, Yen was weakest

USD may have turned the corner from it’s recent weakness

My weekly review of Markets

Yen rallied today on weakness in US stocks, but that may not last as most areas of US markets reversed and finished off their lows. USD was strong early but weaken as Stocks rallied off lows

Except for weakness in the USD the rest of the market has really tighten up here

I am not finding much reason to be in Forex right now, better plays in other markets, that will change with patients

AUD back on top and USD weakens, Long AUDUSD has been the play so far this Year, I just cannot find a good entry point and now we are near some pretty strong overhead resistance