Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

I would say it is a brilliant idea !!! :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

This is a fine idea Dennis. Traders using the site would definitely benefit from greater perspective that greater specific knowledge would enable. They need to take into account far more than just the pin bar they see on the H1 chart for USD/TRY.

For myself, I canā€™t bring anything of value to the table with regards fundamentals - not even concerning my own GBP. I try to get perspective from assessing price behaviour across the spectrum of GBP pairs and the rest. I donā€™t read/view any financial news. But I love this thread.

2 Likes

MattMoney sent me

Just browsingā€¦

Iā€™m based in Qld, Australia and can help with the AUD analysis.

1 Like

This is an interesting idea Dennis. I have quietly followed your thread for a couple of years and will certainly sign up to your new thread if it gets off the ground

2 Likes

It has been an active week with CAD nudging out USD for number one giving us GBPCAD* as our new Top Trade. Looking at the chart for GBPCAD this has been a wild one the last several months, if you trade it be ready for a wild ride

1a

6 Likes

Nothing beats teamwork. Iā€™m in. Still learning the trade. Will contribute what I know now. Based in GB.

1 Like

US stocks are taking a beating, one would expect the Safe Haven currencies to be doing well today but that is not the case, go figure?

1a

1a2

2 Likes

EURCAD* is our newest SW trade, looking at the chart price is at support but if it breaks this has a long way to drop

1a

4 Likes

Strong day across the board for Yen pairs, but that strong USD is still out of place here

US stocks also look like they are trying to put in a bottom here, October is known for market bottoms

1a

3 Likes

Hey, guys, how are you doing?
Who would kindly explain this strategy to us and is it profitable with my greetings :pray::pray::+1:

Or, hereā€™s a genius ideaā€¦bear with meā€¦cause this is going to sound wildā€¦

You read the thread?

2 Likes

It was mostly a down day for Yen pairs but everyone rallied in the second half of the day, so letā€™s see if that rally carries into tomorrow

1a

2 Likes

Bit of a risky trade trying to fade the extended move on the GN.

CADJPY - Major trend line broken with SW strength

On Monday I posted this

and now we see the Drop, EURCAD* is up over 100 pips , mark that down as a winner

1a

5 Likes

Another big day for CAD, CADJPY will be our new Top Trade

Stocks are acting like they have put in a bottom here, and the risk-on trade is being lead my CAD

Markets have been having bad weeks following good weeks, I sure would like to see two good weeks in a row before I jump in

1a

4 Likes

i like cadjpy as well its looking very very strong on the weekly it has put in a small triple bottom

2 Likes

Youā€™re right.

I donā€™t look for such stuff because its hard to objectively identify but they are all 3 there. And with long lower shadows too, which is bullish. In fact they are pretty well matched with a similar weekly candle back at w/e 23/04, at the same price level.

3 Likes

Hi, I would love for it along with usdjpy to maybe set up abit of a coil first and then set up. Cadjpy could easiy trade over 100 where the average price it was trading back in 2006 , so if it has truly put in a bottom alot of pips can be had

1 Like