Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

i also like short usdcad. It broke a triple top last week and I am currently short and again has alot of room to the downside. The primary trend is still down.

Double and triple tops and bottoms typically occur at market extremes; what you have is a mere retracement of the major move.

1 Like

1c

1 Like

I believe that is what i said!!! lol

you forgot the chart, a few words do not accurately convey your thoughts

Sure it does!!!

It was a big day for Yen pairs, all up over 100pips at one point, the odd thing is US stocks sold off today, Currencies are saying the risk-on trade is on, but stocks are not following through

1a

3 Likes

CADJPY is at major resistance level which hasn’t been broken since 2017.

1 Like

USDCHF

Top Trade CADJPY continues its winning streak

1a

2 Likes

That major resistance is still in play, maybe we get a small pull back here then bust through

5 Likes

NZDUSD Back to the flag pole…

Running a bit late

looks like a mixed day,

America might be falling apart but the markets don’t seem to care

1a

2 Likes

This book is something else…it is quite difficult to read.

Big up day for Yen pairs

1b

Stocks are having their best day in a month

1a2

Then this article shows up just as the buy the dip traders ( I am one of them) is being well rewarded today

1a

2 Likes

Another big day, CADJPY up now 300 pips, ( did someone say CADJPY was at major resistance)

We have not seen moves like this in a long time, this is what makes currency trading fun

1a

2 Likes

GBPJPY is a pips beast. It moves insane pips even on a Friday. :astonished:

1 Like

It does have the highest ADR so when it goes strong vs weak, it will move

2 Likes

That is why holding it is called “riding the dragon”

2 Likes

Looks like another strong move to finish off the week, look at your weekly charts, we have not seen moves like this in a long time, now the question is, is there more to come or are we seeing a blowoff move. The last candle in a big move is usually the largest and this one is pretty large

1a

1 Like