Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

The greatest striker for the greatest football team in the world…

1 Like

Is he related to Michael ?

We are seeing some epic moves here in Yen pairs, anyone has some insight as to what is happening in Japan to cause such a drop in the Yen

1a

2 Likes

Strangely I was asking the same over the weekend and came across this. The rallies against JPY are unbelievable.

3 Likes

The US isnt really moving against the yen yet its the commodity currencies that are really jumping. Cad based on oil im guessing and aud and nzd based on risk on.

2 Likes

Useful player in a top-3 team more like …

I agree with that. Especially with AUD, but I already moved on.
CHF was my trigger of the day in forex.

1 Like

Well, we knew it could not last, big reversal candle on the daily in most pairs, and I agree, CHF could be the strongest here

1a

3 Likes

As always great to hear your thoughts Dennis :+1:

1 Like

Daily charts point to a reversal in Yen pairs, CHF held up best. We also had a strong reversal in Bitcoin, Look at AUDJPY and Bitcoin chart below, This month we have seen a strong correlation between Yen pairs and Bitcoin. It will be interesting to see if this continues. Also, US stocks were mostly up with the S&P 500 hitting a new all-time high, not something you normally see on a strong Yen day

1a

4 Likes

The trend is still up in the yen pairs!!!

nzd is still holding up the strongest after this week!!!

We had some continuation on Friday after Thursday’s reversal, a few pairs have broken below their 200 ma on the 1 hr chart, that strange correlation between yen pairs and Bitcoin is still with us

1a

3 Likes

Sick mate I’m excited for you

1 Like

eurnzd short is looking very exciting to me…

Mixed day for Yen pairs, Top Trade AUDJPY had a small gain. Was last Thursday and Friday just a pullback, It still too soon to tell

I hope everyone here owns at least some Tesla, I do and what a one day move it made

1b

5 Likes

Dennis, I do not but i own GRBK AND had my present last week LOL probably going alot higher!!! I still own nzdjpy LONG and still looks like it wants to take the 82.70 area

1 Like

I was short on Tesla ;(

I used to own Tesla but sold it for a great profit never got back in…

In case you missed or don’t have TESLA on your platform

1 Like