Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

YES FOK, it was a niiiiiiice ride LOL

May I ask on who’s advise did you go short

Michael Burrys

I once said the exact same thing about Amazon when I bought it at 80 and sold at 120 for a 50% profit. I thought I had this trading game all figured out, boy was I wrong.

By the way , those 100 shares I sold @ 120, would be worth $368,000 today,

2 Likes

Yen pairs are all green but well off their highs, It would not be a good sign to see some of these turn red by the end of the day

1a

2 Likes

He was right about the housing crash but two years early and was nearly forced to liquidate his fund. As a trend trader I would never short an uptrend and Tesla is in a pretty powerful up trend

2 Likes

The last 4 hour candle was green and all Yen pairs had a good day

1a

3 Likes

I made over 50% gain in Tesla lol. I took that gain and made other nice gains in other stocks when it wasn’t doing anything

1 Like

Yen pairs got hit pretty hard overnight and spend all day clawing back, the strongest currencies held up better than the weak ones. Still, this pullback that started last Thursday is still with us

1a

5 Likes

EURAUD +250 Pips ups so far…

2 Likes

Still finding myself hard to hold through those pullbacks. Any tips?

1 Like

Sell more on the pullback
:smiley:

1 Like

Come on ECB

trend_trading

1 Like

Things were all red when I got up but the last three hours have seen the bulls takeover

Stocks are having a good day, Bitcoin is back above 60K and Tesla looks ripe for another new high

I would love to see us finish the week on a high note and erase last weeks final two days

1a

If that is the case, try waiting for the pullback before going into a new trade

2 Likes

Mixed but mostly an up day for Yen pairs

1a

CHFJPY looks ready for a Breakout, This is the only Yen pair back at its high before last weeks pullback

4 Likes

Old demand level responding very well on the way down… :grin: Strong weak leaves a foot print of big orders.

start with small positions and build them slowly.

hi, may i know what S/W indicator that you use and where can i get it?

1 Like

Here’s the most simple little addition to my forex dashboard to help me keep on track.

Currency strengths and exposure
NZD = 7-0 Long
AUD = 6-1 Long Long
CAD = 5-2 Long Long
CHF = 4-3 Short
GBP = 3-4
USD = 2-5 Long
EUR = 1-6 Short Short Short
JPY = 0-7 Short Short

Its a simple table that ranks the 8 major currencies in descending order of bullishness. The other 3 columns show my long or short positions in each. When applicable these would also show either “Buy order” or “Sell order”.

The aim is to see in a quick and timely way exposure to currencies and to highlight anomalies, like being long in too many AUD or NZD positions or being both long and short EUR etc…

4 Likes