Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Over the weekend I said

And boy did we get a bounce, all in the last two hours of trading. The Market seems to be trying to put in a short term bottom here

1 Like

Sideways day

1a

3 Likes

I am back in the office, humpday, Markets are mixed,

1a

Nothing about this market action is good, we may have a temporary bottom, but now the 200 dma has started rolling over, lots of overhead resistance to the upside, and nothing but air to the bottom

1a

Then right after I post this we get a monster rally, all good and nothing really has changed

2 Likes

On this 'May the 4th be with you" day, the force sure was with the Market, Risk on AUD lead the way in currencies

1a

5 Likes

More back and forth action, let’s see where we end up,

1a

Barely an hour into trading and Markets have already taken back all of yesterdays gains, on the currency side , US dollar is strong

1a

Epic selloff today, and what does the White House have to say " Crickets chirping"

1a
1a2

3 Likes

What a day, scary times for many as their retirement savings disappear

For us currency traders, if you held top trade NZDUSD through yesterday’s bear trap, you were well rewarded today.

What will happen tomorrow, your guess is as good as mine

1a

1a2

4 Likes

1a

4 Likes

Is Aud value correct?

1 Like

Good point, pays to check the numbers.

Similar to NZDUSD, both had a big up day last Wednesday, and then both were totally reversed by the renewed USD strength.

Very similar daily price action so it should correlate to the same on Dennis Excel figures I would think.

More selling as we begin the new week, but if you are holding Top Trade NZDUSD you are all smiles

1a

1a2

4 Likes

I clearly hit the wrong number for the AUD on Friday, it is corrected below along with today’s update,

1a

2 Likes

it seemed strange to me that value.
I would also like to thank you for your great work here

1 Like

Dennis,

are you still using 200 SMA Close on H4?

I cannot get the same percentages as you.

Show us what you are doing, then we can possibly help.

I’m not Dennis but I highly doubt after years of posting that anything changed on his end.

Cheers

PS: He uses the daily close vs the 4H SMA reading at the close

PPS: Daily close is the same on all time frames

Thanks for your offer of help.

I tried to post my calculations, but the site threw a wobbly.

I have the same rankings, just not the same percentages on half of them. That made we wonder if the moving average had been changed. Apparently not.

I agree, it’s pretty tough reading, recording, and then calculating on those numbers everyday.

Even Dennis has made a mistake, which introduces some doubt into the equation whether all not all top picks were made correctly; as they say in court, shadow of doubt.

There is a reason to use proprietary indicators for charting this strengths; the Market Milk right here on Baby Pips is obviously the place to go.

Top Trade short NZDUSD continues to make pips, now up 250pips

1a|528x110

3 Likes