Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

I’m rude? Your opinion and you are entitled to that for sure.

I answered a simple question in plain language, and a basic chart, and you call that rude?

I have never reported any posts; major assumption made by you alone.

I’m glad that I never even got to read them.

If you decide not to contribute useful content or participate in the thread, no problem.

Have a nice weekend everybody. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Back to regular trading discussion, the latest signal is 200 pips in profit.

More if you took the retracement entries.

3 Likes

Consistent positive performance trumps everything.

2 Likes

Another wild week, US stocks up for 4th straight week, Currencies are a bit more mixed but our risk on currencies AUD and NZD are following what is happening in stocks, USD is last as it should be during a market rally, so some things are getting back to normal

Top Trades AUDUSD and EURAUD are in positive pips. NZDUSD is our newest Top Trade, this is basically the same trade as AUDUSD so you may not want to own both

1a

5 Likes

We start the new week off with a strong Yen and our Top Trades leading the market lower, now let’s see how they finish from here
1a

2 Likes

trade idea, EURUSD has been in a long-term downtrend and has consistently rejected the 50-day moving average, we could be looking at another leg down

3 Likes

Yen pairs down across the board

1a

5 Likes

Yesterday down, today up

1a

3 Likes

Inside Day, which way will it go?

Bitcoin remains correlated to the Stock market and as stocks selloff the US dollar rallies

Betting against the US dollar is a tough play right now

1a

2 Likes

another bad day for risk-on, Top Trade EURCHF returns to the top even after a two-day pullback

1a

2 Likes

Not looking great for the EURAUD short signal after the Inside Day resolved to the upside; seems to be a resurgent in EUR strength

1a

4 Likes

I like the eurchf and gbpchf as a swing trade LONG.

I like the GBPCHF short as it is in aligment with this SW method, so far, so good

1 Like

Thanks for Sharing :slight_smile: how is the name from the Indicator with the black box left and the numbers on top?

How good is the BabyPips MarketMilk for daily SW trading?

1 Like

Extremely overdone …the more south it goes the more I want to buy it !!!

Do you know how SW is calculated on MarketMilk?
I personally like MarketMilk’s Trend Momentum. Seems to be more consistent with SW on this thread.

USD was the big winner for the weak, GBPCHF short has been a money maker if you can hold through the volatility

1a

3 Likes