Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

A perfect week for Top Trade GBPUSD short, 5 straight down days

The pips keep rolling in

1a

3 Likes

US markets are closed today so I do not expect much movement in currencies but Top Trade EURUSD short is finally positive, The big boys will be back in control of markets this month, so expect lots of volitivity, new lows, and sharp moves both up and down

1a

5 Likes

1a

4 Likes

Yen pairs are on the rise as stocks struggle, oil is testing the August lows, which should be good news at the pump

1a

3 Likes

Another awesome day for yen pairs, USDJPY is back on top, this trade has been going for nearly a year now, up over 3000 pips and it keeps giving.

1a

6 Likes

lots of green today, and oil hits a 8 month low

1a

1 Like

1a

4 Likes
1 Like

Swiss Franc was the big winner today. Is anyone still in CHFJPY, it has had a nearly 1000 pip move off that pin bar reversal re-entry point in early August

1a

2 Likes

Closed CHF/JPY today. Happy.

2 Likes

[Europe Roundup: Euro gains on ECB rate hike, European shares gain, Gold hits more than one-week high, Oil supported by supply threats] (Europe Roundup: Euro gains on ECB rate hike, European shares gains, Gold hits more than one-week high, Oil supported by supply threats -September 9th,2022 - EconoTimes) Good luck folks, and my condoleances for the Queen’s passing.

2 Likes

Strong end of the week for stocks, Bitcoin up 10%, but currencies seem to be a bit disconnected from what is happing in equities

1a

4 Likes

Shorting the Yen remains the play

1a

6 Likes

Hmmm.

Perhaps selecting this pair was hasty. Turns out now that I get used to looking at SGD pair charts that SGD is very heavily correlated with the USD itself. Looking at USD/JPY and SGD/JPY over the last year they are almost identical. This makes USD/SGD extremely low volatility and not as effective as I had hoped.

1 Like

Everything is green

1a

1a2

6 Likes

Hokey Pokey, all turn-a-round

I thought it was strange that CHF and JPY were opposite given they are both safe-haven, funding currencies which usually move together.

what a difference a day makes, we go from all green to all red, a huge down day for equities,

1a

1a2

3 Likes

down day for all yen pairs

1a

4 Likes

Mixed day for yen pairs, and stocks took another beating

1a

4 Likes

Only the USD was up this week against the Yen, Stocks took a beating as did the risk on currencies

1a

3 Likes