Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Based on the view counter, this thread has had 800 views in June, that is down from the 6,000 views in May. Clearly this new forums format is killing this community. Is anyone with Babypips going to undo this mess. I would love to here opinions from the handful that are still able to see this thread

2 Likes

Here is a recap of my Top Strong Weak trades for the month of June, where we saw 4 out of 5 trades score +150 pips, 80% win ratio, I will take that.

2 Likes

I’m still here and viewing each and everyone one of your posts. The layout isn’t the best I do admit. That’s change for you :frowning:

Hi Ben

Glad you are still with me, I am looking at a couple other forum sites that might be a better fit for what I am doing here, Until then I will keep updating here

Yen takes another leg down, as top strong weak trades move higher

Both of the latest Strong Weak trades moved high today, both hitting a high of + 117 pips. My top SW trades have been on a great run with 10 of my last 11 SW Trades score over 100 pips, + 90% win ratio, I will take it

Hello Dennis.I have been following your thread for a very long time and am grateful for your wonderful work.I agree with you that the new design of this website is not user friendly at all.Keep up the good work

1 Like

Hi blackdiamond, thanks for the feedback,

Top currency CAD continues to lead market as AUD takes a dive today. Top Strong Weak Trade CADJPY extended it’s winning streak, topping +150 Pips, as my top trades keep racking up the pips

1 Like

Morning Dennis,

Just showing the type of trades I’m taking using your SW analysis. Might be a bit difficult to see, but essentially 2 scalp trades on the CADJPY this morning. Targeting a 61fib pivot as profit taking. It’s nice being on the right side of the market.

EDIT: You can click the image several times to magnify.

1 Like

the market took a little breather today after a pretty good run, still Top SW trade CADJPY hit of new high of +168 pips before pulling back, both CADJPY and NZDJPY look ready to move higher

Down day for top SW trades but watch the Euro, it is coming on strong

EURUSD concluded a 4 day pullback with a nice follow through up candle today, Strong multi-year resistance at 1.1450 through 1.1700, if it can clear this area it will have broken out of a 2 1/2 year consolidation, Even thou EURUSD has not made my Top Strong Weak trade this year, it is by YTD % the biggest mover of the year, up over 7%. This is a trade to watch either for a breakout or a failed breakout. I might take a small position here using Wednesdays low as my stop.

Hi Ben
I take most of my trades based on end of day price action, but love to see how other are using my SW for shorter time periods, feel free to give us updates on how well you are doing

Top Strong Weak Trade CADJPY surges higher topping +200 pips,

of my last 11 top strong weak trades
2 have topped +500 pips
6 have topped +200 pips,
9 have topped +150
Only one has failed to hit +100 pips and another is just a few pips from joining the +150 pips group

Anyone got a better system than 90% of trades hitting +150 pips

This run will end and there will be draw downs trading this method, but over the years the ups have out numbered the downs

1 Like

Great work Dennis! Congrats on the calls.

I was wondering - how do you calculate the numbers? Do you do it by hand? I remember you explained it in an earlier post but I cannot find it anymore.

Here is short video explaining how I do my Strong Weak rankings

4 Likes

We finished the week with #1 NZD over 5% above #8 JPY , that is the biggest spread between #1 and #8 I have seen this year, Nothing says NZDJPY can’t continue to go up but with when you see that market at extremes that is a good time to take some profits, and bad time to be doubling down.

if you like what I am doing here hit the heart shaped like button, Thanks, and have a great trading week

10 Likes

Here is a look at my active top trades using my Strong Weak rankings for entry. If you like what I am doing here and want to see more videos on this method of Trading , just give me a thumbs up or Like and I will keep doing them

have a great trading week

8 Likes

Dennis,

Thank you for doing this. I’ve been also following and looking forward to the update nearly every day.

-Dan

1 Like

Thanks for the video Dennis, very informative.

FYI, with your method I was able to design a modified version of your strong weak rankings that’s more of a visual representation.

The downside to this method is the numbers are subjective (depending on the zoom of the user, the chart changes). The upside is that one can see more clearly market reactions for each currency on an event. Another plus is that it is able to show weakening and strengthening of currencies (by using the scrollwhell, the user can ‘animate’ this process)

1 Like