Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

YTD CAD seems to have some wriggle room to the top

Stocks mostly up for the week, oil down, Gold and Silver sell off, Bitcoin consolidates, CAD rules the currencies

If you like these videos and want me to keep doing them just hit the like or thumbs up button, thanks

5 Likes

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your wonderful thread and hard work, great stuff!
All the best from Amsterdam,

Nelson

1 Like

This is one of the slowest days I have seen this year, was there a holiday that no one told me about.
Anyway my top SW trade CADJPY inched higher to +264 Pips, and my previous top SW trade NZDJPY hit +150 pips, by NZDJPY joining the +150 pip club, that now means 10 of my last 11 trades have reach +150 pips or higher. Enjoy the run while it last

2 Likes

Top SW trade CADJPY inch higher to +275 Pips before pulling back, and it looks like the pullback is continuing into the Asian session

1 Like

On my watch list, EURUSD is YTD top currency pair now up 9%, has just broken above major resistance at 1.1450 if price can hold then look for a challenge 1.1600,

Looking at YTD Strong Weak numbers, we have a clear leader “EUR” and a clear lager “USD” Making going long EURUSD the logical trade to be in, you just have to look for good technical entries that fit your trading plan

1 Like

The JPY pullback is in full swing

Yes it is, but look how price reversed off of the 200 ma on the H1 chart, You don’t need to clutter your charts with all kinds of indicators, just the 200 ma, a watch the H1, H4 and daily charts

2 Likes

Here is another nice pinbar reversal off the H1 200ma , remember when I said look for a good technical entry, this is what I am talking about

1 Like

Top SW trade EURGBP, this one is still active from its May 26th entry and today hit +221 pips before pulling back. My Top SW trades keep adding to their Pip totals

The CAD just keeps getting stronger, Top SW trade CADJPY was up at one point +325 pips from it’s June 28th entry point. Someone please tell me you have made money on this trade

3 Likes

Hi Dennis,

My entry was actually June 22nd! I got really lucky on this one.With it peaking out at 89.349. This trade would have been a 14% gain if closed out at the max… I’m still in it as I saw it tested a support today.

I’m a pure mechanical trading sort of guy…What happened to make the CAD so strong since early June?

CADJPY up 200 pips for me… too bad its a demo account I’m running.

Wednesday’s move was CCB raising interest rates, before that oil prices were on the rise, but the turn a round happen before oil price bottom. This all tells me the smart money crowd knew all this in advance

AUD and NZD surged higher today, Top strong weak trades are still producing

Top Strong Weak Trade update

After a two day pullback , NZDJPY hits a new high

CADJPY was up but no new high,

Nothing wrong with sometimes taking the #2 against the #8, if you had done that on yesterdays close, AUDJPY would had given you +77 pips

Look at a long term chart of Top SW Trade CADJPY , is this the mother of all inverse Head and Shoulders, well maybe not , but it is a good one and formed over 1 1/2 years. Price is just now trying to break the neckline, if this plays out a +1000 pip move to 100.00 would be the target

Here is my weekly look at market trends,

2 Likes

Here is a review of my Top Strong Weak trades from the past week, the run continues

2 Likes