Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

:rofl: :rofl:

It’s a forum, I got almost everything figured out on how to use forums.

Hope this helps.

:star_struck: :star_struck:

I Hope one day you will.

A forum doesn’t mean you have to reply to everyones questions.

Hope this helps to.

:pray::pray:

1 Like

@FOK if you wanna help, i got a question. I used your template for the excell file. But i keep getting other numbers than dennis. I used the method you explained earlier in this thread but the numbers wont add up. Maybe i got the formula wrong. :man_shrugging:

Hope i get some help. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No problem, but I’m not psychic, same as in school, you need to show your working; what numbers are you using and what are you doing with them?

I’ll go first, solve for the AUDJPY numbers using this formula, I do this, can you follow?

1 Like

Hey,

I used the numbers from my tradingview but i must have read them wrong or something. If i go back now to TV and look at the closes, the numbers match up now. And the formula i used was correct but with the wrong numbers it will never be correct of course. I’m at work now but when i get home tonight i will check everything again and see if it all checks out. Thanks a lot already for the help. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

Just checked it al out. All the numbers add up. There are some differences but nothing big. the end result is the same so i’m glad it worked out. Now gotta keep up to date and hopefully ride that trend for a long time.
Thanks again @FOK and @Dennis3450

1 Like

Another strong day for Stocks, Commodities, and the Yen.

DOW is at ALL-TIME-HIGH, Can the S&P and NASDAQ be far behind

This is what a Santa rally looks like, On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer, on Vixen …

D

3 Likes

I think the YEN is telling us they plan to stay on top for awhile

4 Likes

I have pointed this out before, the best entry is 200 pips away from the signal close.

1 Like

Are you suggesting a 200 pip stop loss or entering after a 200 pip retrace?

1 Like

Yes, that’s right.

Mix day for currencies, stocks still up, USD dives lower

Note; I pulled these numbers a hour earlier than I normally do

6 Likes

Except for the Yen this is how this what the rank order should look like in a Risk-on bull run

Top Trade USDJPY gave us a scare but if you stuck with it we are now profitable, and this has lots of room to drop

6 Likes

Up day for all Yen pairs, stocks up slightly

2 Likes

Santa rally continues ,

4 Likes

Market is in full Risk-On

Had you held Top Trade NZDUSD through the pull back, you are being well rewarded

3 Likes

Just when you think it is safe to go back into the water we get a day like this

3 Likes

Big day for Yen, NZD holds onto number one

6 Likes

Stocks reclaim some of yesterday’s losses and the Yen reclaims #1

4 Likes

We ended the week on an all-green day for Yen pairs and a green weekly candle as well

4 Likes