Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Big turnaround from yesterday, Stocks rebound, currencies close near their highs of the day

3 Likes

2 Likes

We had an all-green day to finish off the week, Stocks saw more all-time highs, and currencies mixed but near their highs for the week

2 Likes

We have Stocks in a risk-on bull rally, yet our Top Trade is AUDUSD short a risk-off play. The world is still upside-down

AUDUSD looks like it should go lower from here

2 Likes

I concur, interesting times ahead, go USD :us: :star_struck: :us: :star_struck: :us: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Rank order unchanged

More profits for Top Trade AUDUSD

3 Likes

Head and Shoulders top, that is one of my favorite plays

3 Likes

Just a small down day for Yen pairs, stocks up a little,

3 Likes

Mixed day with Top Trade AUDUSD finishing with little change

3 Likes

Nice green day, and Bitcoin is getting into the action

1 Like

USDJPY is again out Top Trade and this one has been in a uptrend for the last year

3 Likes

Just the difference of broker close prices :woozy_face:

2024-02-09_9-37-02

1 Like

The risk-on bulls are back in control, Nasdaq is now only 1% below its all-time high, another big move for Bitcoin. This market is in a money printing mode, let’s hope it continues for a little while longer

1 Like

@Dennis3450 Can you share what broker you use for your Strong/weak calculations as when I do mine manually there is a reasonable amount of variation. Mine was almost exactly the same as @FOK calculations a couple of posts up. Thanks

1 Like

I use Trading View for my chats

1 Like

All Yen pairs except CHF were up for the week, NZD was the big winner

2 Likes

Thanks for the support, I’m using Blackbull Broker for prices on Tradingview, that is the question for Dennis.

On Edit: actually, you can see on Dennis chart that he has OANDA broker.

The time you take it is important. Plus the 200 sma is of the 50 sma, not price. That will change the numbers a bit

HAPPY NEW WEEK TRADERS

Happy 4th Anniversary of this post -

Not sure if that is for me or Dennis, but it is false information, you really need to stop spreading it; let’s discuss. :frowning_face:

#1 - Time is not that important, price is taken after the close of the day, therefore, price won’t change. Anyone can go back over history and easily extract the Daily Close Price, it is the same on all time frames, not an issue.

#2 - This claim “200 sma is of the 50 sma, not price” can you please show in the thread where it is stipulated? Perhaps you can show a chart with indicators, and your calculations to support the statement? I doubt it actually can be done.