Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

2 Likes

Sorry I missed yesterday, it looks like Yen took a dive

2 Likes

Here is mine to fill in the blanks, USD took a dive too, should show up soon on the bottom.

EURJPY hit an ATH.

1 Like

Stocks hit more all-time highs, currencies a bit mixed

3 Likes

Down day on Friday sends USD back to the top

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sleepy day in the markets

3 Likes

How is everyone doing? Ready for end of quarter shenanigans? Good Luck.

:woozy_face: :us: :star_struck: :money_mouth_face: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Stocks and Yen are both strong, that is not how is supposed to play out

2 Likes

Down day for all Yen pairs but very little movement

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not much has changed for the week

4 Likes

I am on the road so I may not be posting at my normal time

Screenshot 2024-04-02 9.24.56 AM

3 Likes

Screenshot 2024-04-03 6.28.28 PM

2 Likes

While Dennis is away, I shall keep you entertained, the Golden Cross has been noted on several CHF pairs, check your charts, here is the AUDCHF as a guide, new signal #21 of this year. (He posted as I write this)

Here are the current state of 2024 signals according to me, the green or red color denote whether the position would be in profit or not; trade what you see on your charts.

1 Like

Hi Fok,
Could you tell me how I can get access to your strength meter?
kind regards

1 Like

You mean the Excel images I just posted?

They are the same as Dennis posts but on steroids with colors.

And I track each signal for 2024, give them a number and check them going forward.

Anyone can do it, but no one does…

hi after knowing the strong and weak ones what is your strategy

I will make the assumption that this question is for me or the general followers and not only for Dennis to answer.

What I do with each signal is to plot them on the Daily chart and observe the price action going forward.

Myself, I day trade, so I will only be looking at the lower time frames for an entry signal in the direction of the main trend as indicated by the major Strong / Weak (SW) signal.

Every trader will have a different approach according to individual account size, experience, risk tolerance, trading plan, interpretation of price action, which session they can trade, FOMO, trading style e.g. Breakout or Retracement entry, news, and many other variables.

Here is the chart of AUDCHF which has 2 recent signals. Also, interesting to note, other recent signals include sell CHFJPY, buy EURCHF x 2, GBPCHF x 2, USDCHF x 2, all of which point to a weak CHF, contributing to an overall picture; don’t depend simply on each signal on its own, my opinion anyway.

I’ve already mentioned the Golden Cross on these CHF pairs, check them out.

thank you for your answer

1 Like