Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

thats Awesome b/c I’ve been in cadchf since this morning. Little draw down right now but looks like I am on right track.

If I apply your technique to the distance to 200 ma of the usd majors (pipvalues only) I get the following ranking:

chf aud nzd eur jpy gbp cad

Not much difference.

Remember those days when we were making pips every day, well give it time, those days will return, be patient

Hi Dennis, hope you’re well. Could you please go through your procedure for entries and exists? As in what time frame you look at, what do you include in your analysis technical wise. Also, what time frame do you use to enter a trade. Would be much appreciated

Read the thread from post 1 to get your answer.

Where to find your youtube channel @Dennis?

A quiet whisper in your ear: your post is actually addressed to a “Dennis” who hasn’t been seen here since 2007. But no doubt it will be seen and responded to by the real @Dennis3450 :smiley:

1 Like

I have been so busy this year I have not done any new video in awhile, but here is a link,

I am leaving the entry exit part up to each trader, you create your trading plan and trade it. My SW rankings should serve as a foundation for your trading plan. I will post suggestions from time to time, like taking profits at 100 pips and again at 200 pips, doing this would have made you a lot of money this year. When trading on technical’s I like Big Head and shoulder tops and bottoms that are formed over several months, On daily charts I am always on the look out for reversal candle signals, Pinbars ( Hammers) , engulfing, and railroad tracks, and finally entries off of pullbacks to the 200ma on the 1hr chart.

I hope this helps

5 Likes

I had a rare few extra minutes so I went ahead and pulled these numbers a few minutes before the daily close, if the order changes I may post a revision later tonight, but we see EURUSD* is back on top

Huge bearish engulfing candle today on EURUSD, see how it reversed after hitting the 34-day moving average, ( which is my proxy for 200 ma on 4hr chart)

Given how strong this signal is I would fully expect the price to move lower and, a weak pullback will make for a great entry.

1 Like

That cluster of Trade signal that has not been doing so good, with today’s action these all come back into play and could all be winning trades so keep an eye on them, here they are, all short.

EURAUD*, GBPAUD*, EURCHF*,GBPCHF*, GBPJPY*, EURJPY*, EURUSD*

Wow!, exciting times are here again, I revised my SW rankings and added a decimal place so NZD and USD would not be tied,
We will count EURNZD* as a new trade signal, if we get continuation things could get exciting

here is what happen today, flight to safety as USD and Yen lead the market, strange how this is happening as the Nasdaq and much of the US stock market is at all-time highs

Your spellchecker has let you down. Dismal place and NZ(D) in one sentence is bound to attract attention from downunder, lol!

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying the use of 34 MA, always wondered where this odd number came from.

I was waiting to see how long before the EURJPY was touted as a “winner”

only 500 pips drawdown, nothing to worry about here folks, trust the signals

1 Like

Signals? Who said that this was signal service?

what’s ur problem?

what word would you prefer to use?

OP calls the open price of the day the entry from the signal, good enough for me

US dollar is back on top , oil moves lower sending CAD to the bottom of our rankings, giving us USDCAD as our newest Top SW trade, I will take a closer look at the charts later, right now watch the US Open

1 Like