Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Someone wake me up when this market starts moving again

2 Likes

Market is waking up, Top Trade USDCAD is nearing the +100 pip mark and Top Trade CADCHF passed the +100 pip mark. Maybe we can get another winning streak going

This dashboard shows the movements of the pairs and currencies over the last 34 days.

There is a slight difference in strength because my dashboard starts from zero and Dennis’ ratings are based off the 200 H4MA.

looks like the CAD has the strongest down trend, that is good for your USDCAD trade

Where do you find this ranking??? Link ??? Please.

The market is trending again, Top Trade USDCAD passed the +100 pip mark, that is a good first target to take some profits and move your stop to break even

1 Like

Try the website MQL5 store or even the Market tab within Metatrader 4

There are plenty of Currency Strength Meter (CSM) out there

Most of which:

1. Real time updating - no laborious manual calculations
  2. Way more accurate
  3. Signal way earlier
  4. Easy to read and use on the chart, no clumsy spreadsheet to track
  5. Apply to every time frames

Good luck

1 Like

Price action example, NZD weak, USD strong, breaks last week’s low, easy pips

1 Like

Sorry about delay, was in the ‘sandbox’ = new user, although I have been at babypips since 2010.

The indicator is home made and adds the movements of all pairs on a daily basis, somewhat similar to Dennis’ method.

Strong/weak relationship set ups are ripe for picking holes in those types of levels aren’t they.
Yen was hot on Monday & Tuesday, as it still is today. On the flip side Sterling was losing favour, especially against Yen.

gbp/yen dropped through last week’s low at 146.25 on Monday, followed by the previous weekly low at 146.0 on Tuesday. Clearly that’s not the only pairing where that scenario has played out this week on Yen, but Sterling represented the highest probability set up given the relationship this concept is based on.

outstanding, I appreciate the share. Love the trade.

both CAD and USD where weak on the day but our USDCAD trade still hit a new high as did SW Trade CADCHF*

Both have shown a pinbar on Friday.

Yes a ugly pinbar,

It will be late before I update my rankings on Sunday

Pretty good reversal candles on Friday for both USDCAD and CADCHF, early Monday trading is so far ignoring those reversals but that could change overnight,

Both USDCAD and CADCHF topped +180 pips on Friday before reversing, we will watch those reversals for follow through, this could be nothing more than a pullback following a big move

I am watching this double bottom in EURUSD, after a 1000 pip retracement, EURUSD might be ready to resume it’s uptrend

1 Like

Big down day in US stock market had little effect on the currencies

Safety at the top. Commodities at the bottom. Europe in the middle. Nicely arranged according to risk off.

1 Like

Pinbar from Friday is still in play for our CAD trades but the market is still undecided if it wants to honor that pinbar or ignore it

2 Likes