Trading tips for everyone

dont have unrealistic expectations

1 Like

unrealistic expectation indicates immature attitude and emotions. this habit really non professional which always make traders greedy.

why right now most of the top rating broker cut their leverage ratio due to coronavirus ? any idea you have ?

your right but its easier said than done , i have to regular tell myself that ’ i am only taking a small chunk out of the meat ’ what i mean by that is the trend has started so i dont try and guess bottoms and tops so i enter when there is a pull back and it starts going again .

1 Like

no idea , i am with IG and so far so good . did you catch my trading ideas today they all are winning :slight_smile:

Limit your risk. Most successful traders advice risking no more than 5% of your capital with the optimum being at 2%.

1 Like

Reference for Trading Psychology from SFO magazine. I found an important reference for Trading Psychology that I would like to share with everyone here. It is entitled “25 Rules of Forex Trading Discipline”. You can obtain a copy of this by going to Earn Forex website and look for the topic Psychology. It is written by Douglas E. Zalesky. It is geared towards futures rather than Forex but the same concept can apply to Forex as well. Hope it helps everyone who has some doubts about trading!

risk management is important , 2-5% risk is comfortable for avoiding unfortunate risk and losses , but its difficult to sustain same ratio for all time.

if you have good risk management why not , of course possible. just ensure the good Money and risk management.

market contains huge risk most of the time , its very common but during news and when using high leverage, the risk ratio increase as like double , should more careful in that time.

1 Like

im been on the fence when asking you this, or trying to be ,why not risk more than 2 % but Trade less and maybe be more selective ,i feel with some new traders its excuse to execute trades when they not entirety sure of an edge

yes , high leverage contains high risk ? may be its you have said , i dont believe this , if there is any risk there is no trading plan with zero risk management. nothing without it.

Hi everyone, i want to show you real tips in trading,not this talking that you post here.
I wont reveal everything ,but only suport and resitance ,so that you will learn them very well in the future. And you will be able to find them faster that everyone else.

In that box we see the suport ‘‘AREA’’. Not a line as everyone bullshit you ,its area. Next you see how many times it worket. When price comes to that suport ,’‘YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPEN BUY’’,you must first see a signal on those time frams M1 AND M5. Wich of corse i wont say what sigrnal .
When price goes up and makes those areas,in the future it will become suport,’‘IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ,DONT ARGUE WITH ME,OPEN CHART AND CHECK FOR YOUSELF’’.You cant buy from those ares after it worked several times,because majority will draw a line and will buy with you,in this case of course price will go down.

Here is an exemple when suport didnt worket,in that case you open sell possition .

1-suport area with no signal of buy,
2-it broke ,you sell and keep ur trade till next suport area.If next suport area works you close your sell position and open new one,this one buy.BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHAT TO HAPPEN IN ORDER FOR THIS SUPORT TO WORK :wink: :wink:

Resistance is the same . Here is an exemple

Again,you cant sell when price comes to that are,you must see a signal on M1 and M5 time frames.

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ,WATCH CHARTS FOR YOURSELF AND YOU WILL SEE.
SUPORT ITS NOT A LINE WHEN EVERYONE SEES IT :wink: :wink:

P.S= Coppy those pictures of mine,as soon as possible,because i dont know why but admins from that site delete all my posts.

P.S= give me a kiss if it helpet you :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I agree. Especially beginners should resist using too much leverage. Better to focus on enhancing your skills first and then using a higher leverage and obviously the importance of risk management must be understood by novices.

Along with unrealistic expectations, it is also important to avoid emotional trading.

sometimes unrealistic target can make us profitable, but there is no grantee , because its all about temporary .

1 Like

But i can lead to losses too so better keep realistic targets.

Liquidity since volume worldwide falls.

1 Like

which target can make you profitable its depends on your predict analysis that comes from real knowledge and experience.

1 Like

Well said.