Trading to uplift myself and family

Hi, I joined badypips forum to get education on how I can learn to analyze FOREX markets in a way that will make me feel that I know what I’m doing and to be a professional trader. I believe that babypips will turn me to become an expert market analysts and fulfill my dreams as a person.

welcome
we are all here for the same reason
start with the babypips school

You are welcome! But you have to build your own path by hard work & determinations.

Thanks very much

kick off Baby pips school , its the mother of basic level and thanks for choosing this community.

It’s okay & I hope you got the idea; Keep practicing and don’t forget to update.

That’s awesome! Would be cool if you started a trading journal here in the forum for us all to follow your progress. I imagine it would also be extremely helpful to you developing as a trader by being accountable to the community and hasten your progress to meeting your goals and living your dreams.

Keep practicing your demo & open new trades as much as you can (according to your own understanding)! And, don’t open your live account before 500 trades in demo.