Trading together

You don’t have to look at the thread or follow it if it makes no sense to you; why waste your time? But then if you look at the thread because you feel like you have to, then kindly read it properly before posting your comment.

Everyone ought to be addressed politely irrespective of their age, gender, religion or whatever. It is no point posting comments or making insinuations that go below the belt.

Should anyone have comments like this kindly keep them to yourself. You are in no way obliged to participate if you do not have a reasonable and constructive input or if it makes no sense to you. If you’d like more clarity because there is something you do not understand feel free to ask.

No where has it been mentioned that those in the house/flat share will be using the same trading system (there are so many out there) neither has it been mentioned that they would be taking the same trades with the same TP and SL.

All the best!

1 Like

Well. There’ll be no laughing or joking around in the house with this one that’s for sure.

1 Like

Well. A real joke will be worth laughing at.

1 Like

I’ve seen this done in the gaming industry so I know something like the setup you’re talking about can work but you’ll need either a program or something more organized to get this together. I just can’t imagine some random online strangers getting together to do this. It’s possible of course but the chances aren’t great. Try doing a sign up page with a description of what you’re looking to do. Maybe you’d attract more people, the serious ones at least.

:clap::clap::clap: Your feedback is very much appreciated. Though I know nothing about the gaming industry, I am very certain this idea is viable and just needs more people who are serious about taking it further and making the most of it like you’ve mentioned. I know nothing about doing a sign up page, I must admit I am not that clued up on stuff like that. However, I’ll focus on improving and perfecting what I’ve learnt so far with regards to trading and should anyone/people be interested in taking this idea seriously i’m happy to do it with them.

Many thanks again!